Chapter 7

^^ Jeremy

Chapter 7

Jessica's POV:

"Wow, she looks really good." I said. It was dark out and we finished fixing up my baby. She was buffed, repainted and cleaned. She looked like a brand new girl;

"You're welcome. Gives you something to match." He grinned and I blushed.

"My dad is at a community meeting. He left me money for pizza?" I offered.

"You honestly think I can say no to pizza?" He asked and I laughed lightly closing the garage door. Ms. Aarondale already picked up Aiden so it was just us. I ordered the pizza as Tripp sat on my family room couch.

"Do you want a water?" I asked.

"Yes. Thanks." He said as I tossed him a bottle of water. I turned on the TV and the movie All The Boys Love Mandy Lane was playing.

"You're like Mandy Lane." He said.

"How? She is the one killing everyone." I laughed and he shrugged.

"Yea but she is beautiful and everyone wants to fuck her. Who knows? This may be your slasher movie." He teased and I tossed a pillow at him.

We were watching the part where the girls are doing drugs in the bathroom and they walk out and one girl flashes her breasts to a community member.

"She's risky." Tripp commented and I rolled my eyes as the part with the same girl was giving a guy a hand job under the map in the back seat.

"She's like Lily Collins!" I laughed and he laughed along with me.

"She's risky. I like that. Her friends are in the front seat and she is giving the guy she wants a hand job. Perseverance." He complimented and I rolled my eyes.

Soon after the pizza came and we ate after not eating all day. Tripp went to the washroom and I quickly grabbed my back up tooth brush out of the pantry and scrubbed my teeth. What if we kissed or something? Today was a date...right? He came out of the bathroom chewing gum.

What if he is thinking the same thing!?

He laid against the couch with his knees up as I surfed through the movies. It was silent and I shoved off my shirt just wearing a tank top as I picked some random teen movie. However, when I picked it I didn't know it was frequent for sexual scenes.

I fumbled for the remote as Tripp laughed at me and sat up taking the remote from my hands.

"You really are a virgin, huh?" He asked.

"Oh and you aren't." I said sarcastically with my face on fire.

"I'm not. I'm also a teenage guy who watches porn on the regular." He said removing the remote from my hand and turning up the volume so the girl moaning was extremely loud.

"Tripp!" I hissed trying to take the remote from his hands.

"I have neighbours!" I said snatching the remote from his hands and turning it down. He laughed at me and my face of course was still red.

He sat up staring into my eyes still laughing and I shook my head.

"This is not funny." I said.

"It is. You get really flustered." He observed.

"Why wouldn't I!? I am a virgin and I don't watch porn or anything. My dad says it's a sin."

"So, God watches me jack off." He whispered laughing and I covered my eyes.

"Oh my God, you make me so uncomfortable!" I groaned. I uncovered my eyes and we stared at each other. His eyes looked down at my lips and I gulped as I instinctively leaned forward and he met me halfway pressing his lips to mine softly. He held the back of my neck and pulled my body to his. I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to mold with mine. I inched forward so that I was practically sitting on his lap. He pulled back laughing and shifted so his back was on the couch. He pulled my waist onto his lap so that my legs were on either side of his thighs.

I kept my hand on his neck as our lips connected again. Instead of his hands on my waist he moved them down to my jean shorts and squeezed my behind roughly. I instinctively lifted my hips up and left his lips to take a deep breath. He continued kissing my jaw and my neck as I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair.

I suddenly heard the door unlocking and I yelped hopping off of Tripp and shoving on my plaid shirt. I turned off the tv and noticed the clearly visible hard-on that Tripp had.

I grabbed the pillow laying it on top of his lap and then wiped his mouth removing the lightly coloured chapstick I was wearing.

My dad finally got the door opened.

"Hi daddy, how was the meeting?" I asked.

"I have to get this door fixed. Oh hey guys, it was good. Did you guys eat?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I used the money you left to get pizza."

"Very good. Your truck looks good. You kids did a good job." He complimented.

"Thanks sir." Tripp said forcing a smile.

"Tripp, do you need a ride home?" My dad asked.

"No thanks sir, I'm good. My truck is on the road."

"That is yours?" My dad asked disbelieved.

"I know, right? She's gorgeous." I smiled.

"Something you can aspire to, angel. I will see you tomorrow Tripp." My father said to him.

"For sure. Goodnight." Jake called as my dad walked upstairs.

"Here I will walk you to your truck." I said loud enough for my dad to hear. I ushered Tripp outside and I laughed as we walked down the driveway.

"My dad really likes you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Finding it hard to believe, church mouse?" He smirked. I shook my head.

"So far no. I agree with him." I smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning." He said as I leaned against his truck. He placed a hand on the door beside me and leaned in, our lips connecting once more. He pulled back and smiled.

"Goodnight, church mouse." He said.

"Goodnight." I said quietly as he drove off. I sighed happily going back inside my house and to bed.