Kakashi Hatake, the lazy porn reader, and my little Kiba encounter.

"Okay, so let's start with introductions" Said our sensei.

"Huh?" Came from both Sakura and Naruto.

"Likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future?"

"Why don't you start, sensei?" Sakura asked, being the brightest crayon in the box.

"Sure...I'm Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes? I have many. My hobbies? I'd rather not say. My dreams for the future? Haven't thought about it." Kakashi stated with a closed eye smile.

'Wow, today I learned that Kakashi Hatake is a Lazy-ass like Naruto'

"Next!" Kakashi smiled pointing toward me. I smiled and pulled in a deep breath as if I was about to lecture them about random shit when I said.

"Nah, rather not" I stated, simply.

Complete group sweatdrop.

"FINE! My name is Yokoso. But you can call me Yoko. I like Naruto and Aykyo, my two best-friends" I was cut off.

"Wait, The Great Aykyo Of The Wood?" Kakashi asked with disbelief. I just nodded in annoyance. He gestured me to continue.

"Other then them two, I like to train and play pranks. I also like blood and guts. I dislike...loud noises and crowds. My hobbies are Training-with Aykyo, and play pranks-with Naruto. My dream for the future is easy!" They all leaned in, in anticipation. Except Naruto, he already knows.

"Slaughter my parents" I said with a closed eye smile. They all moved away slightly.

***

After Naruto babbled ramen, Sakura expressed her love to Saskue in giggles and blushes, and Saskue made Naruto pee himself, Kakashi shared some news.

"You will meet me at the training grounds at five. Bring all your gear" He stated simply.

There was a series of 'What?!?'s and 'Damn's.

"And unless you like puking, don't eat breakfast! Bye" Kakashi left before we could argue.

***

On my way home, I bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch it!"

"Hiccup"

I looked up to see my favorite dog trainer. Kiba! I jumped and hugged him to which he stiffened but relaxed after a while.

"I haven't seen you in ages, I've just been really busy" I laughed into his shoulder.

"hiccup" I let go of Kiba and looked down at Kiba and mine's feet to see my favorite puppy.

"Akamaru!" I shouted as I scooped him up in my arms. He hiccuped in my arms as I showed him affection.

I put him down and looked back at Kiba, then I realised how close we were. I'm guessing he did too, because he went red and looked down. I laughed and punched his arm playfully. He stepped back and accidentally stepped on Akamaru's paw making Kiba jump forward. Just then. His lips crashed against mine leaving me standing there like an idiot. He closed his eyes and deepened the kiss, sliding his hands around my waist. Still I stood like an idiot.

Then I was saved by the bell.

A.K.A, Akamaru's crying.

Kiba pulled away, crouching down not even looking at me. He shushed his puppy and then stood up again, expecting to kiss me again, but I was gone.

Kiba looked down at Akamaru.

"What are you looking at? You were the one that interrupted us!" Kiba sighed before putting his puppy on his head and walked to my place.

(Third person POV)

Kiba walked up to Yoko's door and knocked loudly. He was uneasy and he didn't know what he was going to say to her. He was expecting her to open the door. Of course she didn't.

"Who are you?" A tall guy with blue hair and green eye's answered the door.

"A friend of Yoko's. Is she there?" Kiba asked rather sheepishly.

"No, she ran in all flustered and said a guy...his name became with 'K'...anyway a guy kissed her, so she went for Ramen. She is probably there. By the way, what's your name?" Aluna asked sternly, obviously not impressed that someone kissed her.

"Um, Ya know what never mind, I'll go find her"

"Bye?" Kiba nodded to Aluna before running toward the Ramen store.

***

Sorry, it's short:/ But Kiba and Yoko? A YokoKiba love story? I don't know either!

Anyway, Follow, comment, vote, whatever....

~Akumu-chan