Epilogue

***So somebody finally commented which makes me super happy and also means another update. So if you want to thank someone, go thank the person who commented. Thanks so much!! ^.^ Also I'm sorry but I couldn't drag this story out any longer I ran out of ideas... XD Sorry.***

~One Year Later~

Kathryn bolted up from her bed, sweating and tears running down her cheeks. She sobbed silently, trying not wake up the sleeping GD beside her. But he woke up anyways. "Kathryn?" She pulled him into a hug, sobbing into his chest.

"Oppa. I'm scared." She whispered like a little kid. GD wrapped his arms around her.

"It's okay. Everything will be fine. Oppa's here now." He said soothingly and cradled her in his arms. 

~Two Years Later~

"Hyung!" Kathryn yelled out to GD. "Where's Andrei?" 

"I have him!" GD yelled back. 

"Is he dressed? We need to go soon!" Kathryn answered. 

"Almost!" GD turned to Andrei. "C'mon! Quick before your eomma comes!" He hustled a two year old Andrei into the washroom. 

"Hyung?" Kathryn walked into the bedroom and saw GD quickly dressing Andrei into a suit. 

"Hey...um...he's almost ready." GD scratched the back of his neck. 

Kathryn giggled. "It's okay oppa. I'll help him." She smiled and picked Andrei up. "C'mon. Mommy's going to help you be handsome like Daddy okay?" Andrei laughed and wrapped his chubby arms around her neck. GD smiled at the two and watched as she skillfully dressed him. "Let's go handsome. Or we're going to be late." She said as she swung Andrei onto her hip. 

"Wait me?" GD asked pointing to himself. 

"Who else?" She smiled sweetly at him and left. 

They were heading off to the graveyard to visit Andrei since it was his second death anniversary. GD and Kathryn were doing better, though not quite back to where they had been before. 

~Kathryn's P.O.V.~

Today is the second death anniversary of Andrei. Big Bang and my bestie, Chloe are going to meet us there but GD has been staying with me because of Andrei. I want him to grow up in a family, to be able to have two parents who love him, to be able to experience the joys that every child should experience. I don't want him growing up like me. My mom was never very strong, always getting sick and one day she just died. Left me, Andrei and my dad. Then my dad went insane. Beating me and Andrei and drinking every night. My eyes began to water as I thought of my past. Normally I don't cry, I'm stronger than this. 

"Are you okay?" GD put a hand on my shoulder. I nodded as I smiled as convincingly as I could to him. C'mon Kathryn. Breathe. We got in the car and GD began to drive away to the cemetery. 

~At the Cemetery (Back To Third Person)~

Kathryn walked up to the grave, with GD carrying Andrei behind her. Big Bang was there, but Chloe had not yet arrived. "Hey Kathryn!" Daesung said cheerfully. She nodded in greeting, staring at the many graves that surrounded her brother's. 

She knelt in front of the grave, tracing her fingers through the carvings. "Oppa. I miss you." She smiled a little. "But I have friends. They've been with me and they've always got my back. I wish you could be here. To see your little nephew grow up." She smiled bitterly. "Wish you well oppa. I miss you." She got up. "Andrei. Come and say hi to your uncle." She held out her hand to the little two-year old boy who waddled over to her. She taught him how to say hello to him. Then she got up and the other five went to go say their greetings. 

Daesung went first and when he was done, he picked up Andrei and played with him. Kathryn smiled a little and GD hugged her. "Are you okay?" He asked caringly. She nodded and hugged him back. "I want to bring you somewhere. Just the two of us." He whispered into her ear. Kathryn pulled away a little and looked him in the eyes. She nodded. "The other four already offered to take Andrei for the day." Kathryn smiled.

~Later~

"So where are we going?" Kathryn asked as she put on her seat belt. 

"That's a secret." GD smiled mischievously. Kathryn frowned. GD poked her cheek and pouted. "Don't frown. It's a surprise and if I tell you it'll ruin the surprise." Kathryn chuckled.

~At the Destination~

"I need you to where this." GD pulled out a blindfold. Kathryn frowned but didn't protest. He led her to a small park where a picnic was set up. Gently, he tugged off the blindfold, revealing the picnic. Kathryn let out a small gasp and smiled. 

"It's beautiful." She smiled. She turned around but GD had disappeared. "Hyung? Hyung where are you?" She frowned. "Why'd he bring me here and then leave?" She went to the picnic when a pair of hands covered her eyes from behind.

"Guess who?" Kathryn smiled.

"Of course it's you hyung." She said turning around, only to find GD on one knee in front of her, holding a little box.  

"Kang Kathryn. I know I've made a lot of mistakes, hurt you to many times and I have absolutely no right to be doing this. But I love you and I wish so much that you would call me oppa again. So please Kathryn, will you be my girlfriend again?" GD asked, opening the box. Kathryn had a huge smile on her face, tears shining in her eyes. She nodded and GD stood up, taking out the promise rings that were in the box. Kathryn's smile grew even wider when she realized that they were the first rings, he had given her, the originals. 

GD crushed her into a hug. "Oppa." She whispered.

"Say it again." GD asked. 

"Oppa. Oppa. Oppa." She repeated. 

"I love you so much." GD said, smiling down at her.

"I love you too." She said smiling as GD pulled her into a sweet kiss.

***So this is done! Hurrah! Sorry for the lame ending (and the late update), I didn't really know what to write. Also, check out my one shots! I can take requests, just comment them and I'll make them. It might take a little while though because I already have a list to be published that I wrote before. Anyways, if you're reading this now, thanks for reading to the end! I apologize for the lame ending again but thanks for reading it! I love you guys~ <3***

July 5, 2016

HEY GUYS!!! THANKS FOR READING, I HAVE SOMETHING LIKE 1.1 K READS NOW I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!! OMG I'M SO HAPPY! :) IF I DIDN'T HAVE SO MANY SIBLINGS I'D PROBABLY BE JUMPING FOR JOY, BUT I DO, SO THEY'LL THINK I'M WEIRD, CUZ ONE OF THEM IS BOUND TO WALK IN WHILE I'M HOPPING AROUND XD I love all of you! Thank you for supporting me! 

And for the 41 votes, I know it might not seem like a lot to others, but to me it's a ton, cuz when I first wrote this story, without any intention of ever posting, it like ever. But I did, and now I'm happy I did. I love all of you, like I probably don't know any of you, but I love you all for supporting me. Thanks again, and see you probably in the near future, because I still have a lot more for you guys ~ ;)