Chapter One

Third person POV
Dumbledore was sitting in his office looking at a glass orb, similar to Professor Trelawney's. He was watching a certain famous wiszard, who was cooking a pan full of bacon, eggs and sausages, he had dark messy brown hair and emerald green eyes-that were filled with concentration-this boy's name was Harry Potter, the boy who lived. It look like he had accidentally burned one of the meats and his 'uncle' came up to him and grabbed his hand before pushing it into the fire from the stove. Dumbledore then took out his wand and muttered the words to take his memory of this and put it in his pensive along with the others that had happened during that one summer holiday.
Two men came walking into the office, both had faces with confusion, anger and curiosity. They sat down in the seats in front of Dumbledore's desk, their names were Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy, both were extremely curious why the Headmaster had called them for they haven't done anything out of the ordinary or done anything wrong either. "Albus, why have you called upon for us?" Lucius questioned.
"I need to speak to you about the living arrangements for a Mister Harry Potter." Albus answered.
"What are you talking about Albus?" Severus said coldly.
"Look in the pensive, both of you and then tell me how you feel on letting Harry in your foster circle...please don't speak yet." Albus replied. Both of the men stood up and went to see the memories Dumbledore had placed in it.
After a few minutes they both came back to their seats before, looking at each other before saying to Albus, "We'll take him."

Please comment and vote as I will appreciate it and I love to here your views on my writing skills.
RoxyWebster2002