A/N: Sorry for my grammar mistakes cause i dont speak very good english.... :/ i hope you understand what i mean :)  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                        ELEANOR

She was running like crazy. The Howgarts Express almost started and...well...she was OUT OF IT!!! 

Fortunately, Harry saw her from the window and he asked the driver to stop. 

Eleanor entered the train and she turned red cause everyone was looking at her. Harry grabbed her arm and they arrived to a room: Hermione and Ron was there. 

"Hey Ellie! Excited about your first year?" Hermione asked.

"Not really..."

"What? Why?" she asked again. 

But Malfoy cut off her. 

"Hey why this little girl is with these idiots? Poor girl..."

"HEY!! These idiots are my brother and his friends!!! So get lost!" Eleanor yelled.

Draco laughed "Anyway this must be your first year at Howgarts. I have a brother in the same age as you. At least he knows that you must NOT hang out with mudbloods and--"

"dont call me like that, ferret!!!" Hermione said calmly. I guess she was used to these jerks.

"Whatever..." Malfoy said and left.

"Thanks for your help, Ellie!"

"No problem Mione."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This was short but i had a lot of homework to do....
                 Excited about Christmas people?!? I am!!!!!!!
Oh and i have to tell you that the boys from the first year (in slytherin) are from The MAze Runner and the girls from first year (in gryffyndor) are from the PJo series #immafreak!!

Byeeeeeee