"He's so romantic. I love you guys!" I coo again, sharing Eleanor's happiness. Her smile was different. Her every expression was different. She was happy, more than happy.

"Baby, we have to leave." Louis took our attention. He walks in slipping his phone in his pockets.

"No, you guys just came!" I whine, standing up.

"We have to go to some houses. I'll come to you tomorrow. We'll spend a whole day." Eleanor informs, kissing my cheek lightly. I cheered lightly, leading to the door.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Have fun, bye!" Harry finally spoke, my head turn towards him who stood next to me waving at Louis and Eleanor. I turn back, waving at the smiling faces. After the car had zoom down the street. Harry closes the door coming behind me, I walk towards the kitchen, looking at the time. 10am, 2 hours and its our 5 years anniversary. A smile crept on my lips, as I looked down at my toes.

"Why are you smiling?" Harry's voice took my attention. I look up at him, his expression carrying something different. Some thing really weird.

"Just thinking about Eleanor and Louis. They look so happy." I covered up my thoughts looking at Harry. He lightly frowns, his eyes carrying a hurt look. Pressing a kiss on his lips, I walk towards the couch turning the T.V on. Oh my god, What the heck is with him? Why is he acting like this? Did I do something wrong last night?

Harry sat next to me, snaking his arms around my shoulder. I rest my head on his on his chest, inhaling his cent. He kissed the top of my head, pulling me closer. This is the Harry I was dying to see the whole day.

•○•○•○•

"Happy 5th Anniversary beautiful!" His raspy voice echo in my ears, waking me up.

I slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the light. Harry sitting next to me with red roses in his hand. My lips curl into a wide smile. I got up from my place, finding a cupcake on the table with a small candle on top.

"Made it myself." Harry informs, handing me the flowers. I smile at him, taking the flowers from his hand. I bring them near my nose, inhaling the wonderful fragrance.

Opening my eyes, I look towards Harry. I place the flowers on the table, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Thank you. I love you so much." I spoke, kissing his skin behind the ear. I dig my face in his neck again, tightening the grip.

"I love you too." He whispers back, kissing my neck. We pull away, looking at the Cupcake which had a burning candle on top. We lean in, pouting our lips as we blow the candle. Harry took the candle off, ripping the wrapper underneath it.

He brought the cupcake towards my mouth, I open wide to take a bite of the delicious looking fudge. After taking the bite, I felt the cream on the side of lips. A light chuckle left Harry's mouth.

"You're so cute."

He leans in, licking the food off of my lips. Giggles leaving my mouth. I moan lightly as he licked my damaged lip, it still isn't in a good condition. He mouths a sorry, pressing another kiss on my lips.

I take the cupcake from his hands, bring it to his lips. Harry opens wide, playfully giggling. I shove the whole cupcake in his mouth, the cream spreading all around his lips. I throw my head back in laughter.

Harry was pouting, trying to lick the cream off his face. I chuckle, leaning towards him. I licked the creamy substance from his face, his hands snaking around my waist.

Our lips started to move in sync, Harry slowly falling on the couch as I came on top of him. I cup his face with my small hand, deepening our kiss. Harry's hand cupped my bum, bring me closer. Our free hands intertwined.

He pull away breathless, our chest rising and falling. Our forehead pressed together.

"I love you, curly." I playfully whisper, pressing one last kiss on his lips.

"I love you too, Cupcake." He coo's, tighten his grip on our intertwined hand. I manged to get off of his tight grip, finally standing on the flat floor.

Harry takes his phone out, he taps his screen. Placing the phone on the table. A familiar tone started to echo around the silent room. Harry gets up from his place, walking towards me.

"Am I sleep am I awake or somewhere in-between..."

"May I have this dance?" Harry offered his hand playfully, bending down slightly. I giggle taking his hand. His arms snake around my waist while mine snake around his neck, decreasing the distance between us. We slowly moved along the rhythm, just looking at each other for a while.

"Truly madly deeply I am, foolishly completely fallen and somehow you can tell my walls in so baby say you'll always keep me..." Harry lowly sang, his raspy voice sending shivers around my body. He twirled me around playfully, showing his dancing skills.

We're just two people Truly madly deeply in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N  

HELLOWW SEXY POTATOES! :)  

this was kind of a filler.

QUESTION: Why is Harry acting so weird? I want to see what pops in your mind.  

(Nothing to do with Larry!)

150+ VOTES!?  

70 COMMENTS!?  

and i'll update! :)

I dont think I'm getting enough votes than I usually did! is it that bad.  
OH, And I'm going to message any reader/fan of mine to edit my previous story with me. I need help! :) Comment if you can help. 

INBOX me anytime.  

FAN MEEEHH! help me reach 900!

-Maira