"Me too." Lauren said before taking a sip of her milk carton.

"Ugh, anymore wishes to put on my list?" Ally groaned at us.

"Put 'find someone for y/n to kiss under the mistletoe' on that list. It'll be my first year to experience that perk." I said to her while I stirred my soup, not really feeling up for eating the rest of it.

"I know who you can kiss, Y/N." Lauren smirked at me from across the table.

"Me!" Camila blurted out, then noticed what she actually said. "Wait no-"

"Okay." I interrupted her nervous rambling from the faux pas she had just done.

"Wait what?" Everything and everyone stopped.

All eyes were on me, waiting for a response, but I wasn't shaken. I calmly smiled and leaned up, trying to keep a mysterious facade. "I'll kiss you under the mistletoe if you're down. I mean, it's just a kiss, right?"

To me, it was just a kiss. A natural thing to do to someone you have special feelings for or just to feel another person's lips. That's what it was to me. To Camila, it's so much more than that. I knew that, too. Camila sees kissing as a magical moment where you just lose yourself in another person. It was something she daydreamed about multiple times a week.

"R-right." She smiled, secretly cringing inside. It was obvious to see the tenseness on her small shoulders.

The lunch bell rang alerting us that we would need to go to our next scheduled class. I hurriedly zipped up my bag and stood up quickly, "I'll see you all before tutoring, right?"

They all nodded and started collecting their things, having me hurry off to my next class.

--

I closed my locker after sticking my books into the safe for the day. I was quickly bombarded by my friends who were all ready to head home for the day.

Normani leaned against the lockers beside me and pulled Ally close to her. "So, munchkin. You wanna come to my house and help me with my Bio paper?"

"Not really." Ally whined, but she tip toes to give Normani a peck on the cheek. "But I'll help you because you're my friend."

Normani hit my shoulder to signal me to look at the door and see someone standing outside of her classroom, locking the door. Ms. Hansen was walking out of her room to do her daily 'water fountain' routine. "God, Hansen is so fine." Ally smacked Normani's hand. "Ouch, what? It's true. Even Y/N thinks so. She probably eye fucks her during tutoring."

"Why do you have to be so raunchy?" Camila groaned, walking away from the group making Normani send her a stank face.

Normani's head turned down the hall to see Zane making his way towards us. She nudged Ally off of her and shook her head at me, "Krampus is gonna fuck you up this Christmas if you don't put bad things behind you, Y/N."

"Krampus is already fucking you up, mate." Zane yelled out to Normani. "I mean, just look at your face."

I pushed Zane back as Normani started to charge back towards us. I got in between them and sternly said. "Enough, the both of you." Normani balled her fist and stepped back. "Normani, I'll see you at your house tomorrow." She turned on her heel to grab Ally once more as they headed out the front.