1: Cold

cute michael pic just because

§

Michael can almost feel Luke's body shaking from all the way across the room.

He looks at the blond worriedly, "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah j-j-just a lil cold s'all." He stammers through his chattering teeth.

Of course Luke would pretend to be okay even if he looks like he's about to pass out.

Michael stands up from the corner of the supply closet he's been occupying since they got locked in.

"Wh-what are you...?" Luke asks, his almost blue lips now barely opening to form the words.

Michael pulls Luke swiftly up to his feet and the blond crashes into Michael's chest with a squeak.

"Come here." Michael says, opening his thick jacket.

"What?" Luke looks up at him with big, confused blue eyes.

Michael takes Luke's hands into his, bringing them to his own waist to encircle it. Luke looks down shyly and buries his head in Michael's chest.

Michael extends his big coat around both of their bodies, drowning Luke in warmth and holding him tightly against his body.

"Are you kids still in there? I think I found a way to get you out!" The janitor calls from outside the door.

And Michael wants to kill him for interrupting their moment.

Luke looks up with a small smile, "How about we stay like this for a little longer?"

And Michael nods with a grin, burying his face in Luke's soft blond hair as the janitor continues to talk in the background. And it's perfect.

§

I'm muke trash, hey
so what do ya think about this?