[ ☀︎ ]

i can do this, i can do this, i thought to myself. i forced myself to look away from the candles surrounding me, made sure i calmed down. if i didn't, this wouldnt work. and i so desperately need it to.

i shakily read out the verse from the dusty black book clasped in my hands, and waited. and waited. but nothing happ-

then it hit me. i remembered that i had to prick my finger with the needle, and almost smacked myself. i suppose in my worry must have forgotten. i forced the point into my skin, and, with a wince, let the blood drip onto the pentagram i had chalked onto the floor.

i repeated the words i had uttered before, stuttering a little less. and i waited once more. but nothing happened. what could i have forgotten this ti-

then she hit me.

"are you alright, love?" i opened my eyes to find warm brown ones staring back down at me. a warm smile coated in black lipstick spread over her face, as the girl leaning over me prompted me to answer.

for some reason i wasnt thinking straight. every common instinct in me was telling me to scream, make a fuss, run. but as i stared into her eyes i found myself entranced. i couldnt do anything but than trust her. before i could stop myself, i was replying.

"i'm okay... who are you?" i asked, sitting up slowly. her smile widened, her mouth opening showing off white teeth.

"oh ashley," she started, causing my eyes to widen. how did she know my name? she stood up, and flattened her pastel blue skirt, before holding a hand out to help me up. "you should know. you're the one who summoned me, after all."

i took her hand and stood, before registering what she said. i summoned... it worked? she doesnt look like a demon.

as if having read my thoughts, she rolled her eyes back into her skull, and they flashed black for a second. she returned them to normal, and smiled at me again.

"i'm assuming you called me here for a reason?" she said, bending over and picking up the book i had been holding. she muttered something under her breath, her eyes flickering black again, and the book was gone. i struggled to reply, but eventually got the words out.

"um, i did, you see," i began, stuttering slightly as i went. she stood back up straight, and smiled at me, as if willing me to continue. "my boyfriend," i sighed at the thought of it. i was sure I saw her smile falter slightly at the mention of my boyfriend. I pondered why for a moment, but brushed it off as her boredom. "he's... dying. I want to save him."

"and how do you propose we do that?" she asked, an amused smile on her face.

i thought about it for a bit. in my head i had anticipated selling my soul for his life, but i wasnt sure she would let me. i mean, when i imagined a demon, i didnt imagine a pretty girl with a doll-like face and pastel clothes.

"selling your soul?" she asked, although i was certain i had said none of that out loud. "yes, i suppose i could deal with that. in effect, trading your life for his. very romantic. very cliche."

i just nodded, but she started moving towards me. her eyes were black again, and she rested both her hands on my shoulders, forcing me to look her in the eye.

"do you know how we make a deal official?" she asked, amusement filing her tone. i shook my head no. i had the knowledge that it contained some form of intimacy, but i every site and book id read up on said different.things.

a grin spread across her lips, with a darker undertone than before. she leaned in so the side of her face was almost touching mine, as she whispered the reply i'd been dreading.

"down in hell, we fuck to seal the deal."

well that sure was something...
it was just an intro thats my excuse for it being like 500 words.
look at ashley she thinks shes straight awwwwwwwwwww what a baby
but this is fun to write and i know i'll fuck up at the pron but what ever i can do what i want.