"Your hand smells like shit." He told Nathan. I laughed at him and he looked at me.

"Bella, I want your sexy wolf and body in my bed, right now. Or when ever you have the free time." He told me. I smiled at him and I kissed his forhead. He looked really confused when I backed away.

"That wasn't my lips." He told me. Nathan laughed and Jay hit him in the groin. Nathan fell to the ground and held himself. I stood there and laughed.

"Alright, Jay, I will be back. You get some sleep." I told Jay. He laid in his bed and I covered him up.

"Goodnight, dick heads." He told us. I laughed and I saw that Nathan was waddling close to me. He shut the door after me and we walked to his room. Shelby was laying in their bed. She seemed like she wasn't drunk.

"Hey, you two. I stayed responsible. I made sure that Max didn't get an ugly woman." She mumbled to us. I smiled at that. Nathan went over to her and took her heels off of her feet.

"She would be complaining in the morning, if I didn't." He explained to me. He then looked around the room.

"You can take the bed, if you would like. I will sleep on the little sofa." Nathan offered to me. I looked at the sofa and I saw that he would be really uncomfortable on it.

"No, you sleep with Shelby and I will take the sofa. I would fit on it better, anyway." I told him. He looked like he was going to portest, but I went to the sofa and sat on it.

"This is mine." I told him. He laughed a little and went to the bed. He laid next to Shelby. They looked like they belonged together. I wondered if that was how Jay and I looked. I really hope that is how we look.

I fell asleep quickly. I had a bad dream, again, but I didn't wake anyone up. I woke up before Nathan and Shelby. I saw, on the clock, that it was 9 o'clock. I sat up and I rubbed my eyes. I got a second looke at Nathan and Shelby, this time. Nathan's head was laying on top of Shelby's chest, like he was protecting her or trying to listen to her heart beat. She looked like she really didn't care. He had his arm wrapped around her waist and he was holding her close to him. I smiled at this and I walked out of the room.

I walked down the hall way and I saw that Siva and Nareesha's door was open. I walked in and I saw that Nareesha was dressed in some sweats and she was drinking a coffee.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled.

"We are getting ready for today. We are going to be on the bus, for the day. Nano wants to get to Las Vegas by tomorrow." She informed me. I smiled and sat next to her. I knew that I couldn't go to Max's room, because of his friend.

"Is your plan to hand in here until your dad's play mate is gone?" Nareesha asked me. I looked at her with my mouth open.

"Yeah, pretty much. Is that okay with you? I think that Jay is still asleep. I would be with him, if he wasn't." I told her. She smiled at me and patted my thigh.

"It is fine with me." She told me. I then saw Siva walk out of the bathroom in a towel and his hair was all wet. He looked at me with a blank stare.

"This is awkward. I am just going to grab my clothes." He told us. He did as he said he would do and he went back to the bathroom. Nareesha shook her head and was smiling.

"He is such an idiot." She whispered.

"But he is your idiot." I reminded her. She then looked at me.

"How is your idiot?" She asked me.

"He is fine. He keeps giving me mixed signals. Yesterday, I told him that we could mate, but he didn't want to, even thought I know that he wants to." I told her. She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck.