Time for School

That night of the dance I couldn't stop thinking of Colby and how he must hate me for running away after telling him my confession of that I might be the girl he's been  chasing  after during the summer in band camp. But I really couldn't do anything, I've grown into a teenager that's learned to be a coward and run away from my problems. Before leaving for school I was praying to the dear lord he won't try and talk to me in school I wanted to avoid him as much as possible till I get myself situated. I pulled up in school hopefully my friends Samantha and Colleen were already there. I get my stuff and run over to them hoping they wouldn't bring up anything from the night before, between me and Colby. We went through our normal routine but then we got to chemistry, the worst class ever COLBY WAS IN THAT CLASS. When I walked in he was already at a table sitting next to his best friend Luke I sat in a seat all the way in the back of the class  hoping he didn't notice me. The bell rings and the teacher starts class "ok class, today we are going to create a atoms presentation so pick your partners" . As I looked at my friends, they shook their heads no and pointed at Colby as I see he gets up and start walking towards me. I look away and turn again he was now sitting next to me. He then proceeded to ask "partners?". I then say "sure I guess" since I wanted my distance but still wanted to be near him at the same time. Once the class ended I try to make a run for it out out the door then I feel Colby's hand grab me  he sits me down and  says "we need to talk"

Thanks to majesticxllama  she helped me write this chapter love you girl mucho love

YOU'RE WELCOME ALLIZONNNNNN

A thanks to jeni-jezzica for editing the story, yw😌