Day 6: The Goose

Rumbelle one shot

   He finally had Belle back, he was so happy.  He did love her, he just kept making so many mistakes.  They were married now, and on a date.

   He has set up at picnic, something Belle didn't really expect.  "Belle."  He said watching her in her beautiful dress walking through the grass.  "You look pulchritudinous." He teased.

   "What's with the big words?"  She chuckled and sat next to him and kissed him on the cheek. 

   "Sandwich?" 

   "Sure.  Cheese?"

   "The cheese is Dutch, the tomatoes are from Mexico, sorry."

   "You're such a disappointment Rumple, it'll do though."  Belle joked.

   "What's that?"  Rumple asked. 

   "Oh.  It's a new book I'm reading, you should try reading I'd think you'd like it."  She said offering the book.

  "Uh...maybe later, let's just sit and eat." 

   "Okay." 

   They ate and chatted for awhile.  They got up and walked around the lake a bit.

   "Are those-"

   "Geese, six of them, it appears." He noted.

   "They're so pretty."  She said in an accent. 

  "Yes, indeed." 

   Belle stared at the six geese and then turned to Rumple.  "Rumple?"

   "Yes, Belle?"  He faced her.

   She got closer and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close.  "I love you."  She said before his lips.

   "I love...you-". He was cut off by a passionate kiss, then the geese started making noise.

   "Those blasted birds."  He said and they kissed again.

12 Day of Christmas