The Show

As we get to the venue, the rest of the guys from the band keep looking at us. Nick was about to tell them off for gaping at me, but since we were running late he had to get out on stage. "See you soon babe!" I yell out. "Oh shit! Sorry dude, I didn't know she's yours," I hear Adam tell Nick, and Nick looks pissed to say the least.
At the end of the show, Nick says he has to make an announcement. "Before you all go, I want each and every one of you to know you're important. Don't ever think about giving up. I know how it feels to go through this, but you're not alone. I was going through a hard time too, a very hard time. Then earlier all of that ended when I was at McDonald's," he says with a smile on his voice. I can't help but to smile too. "I kept feeling like I hurt everyone I knew, and that nothing that I ever did or could do could truly help anyone. But then I met Raven," he pauses and my heart speeds up. "She was going through a hard time too, and I don't know how. She's one of the sweetest people I've ever met, I don't know how anyone could ever treat her badly. I know it's hard to see the good in yourself, believe me. She's starting to change that for me though. Please welcome out my new girlfriend, Raven!" The crowd cheers, and I walk out with tears streaming down my face. Nick wants me to say something, and I start to panic but then remember that a lot of people here understand. I take a deep breath and say, "Hi everyone! I'll try to make this quick for you all. I want to let all of you know that you matter and you are loved. No matter what anyone tells you or how you feel. I didn't feel like that till I met Nick here." I smile and start to tear up, "I was planning on killing myself today, since it's my birthday. I went to have my last meal at McDonald's," I say laughing. "Then I thought a creep was starring at me from across the parking lot, he wouldn't take his eyes off me." By now everyone is laughing. "I realized it was Nick after he basically told me. He heard me blasting Whore and said, 'all of our songs are fun to play live.' I don't know how I didn't recognize him at first, but I'm glad I didn't do be honest. Things may have not ended up like they did," I say grabbing his hand. "So, stay strong loves. You can so it, we all can. We all have each other. And I know that some of you girls dream about dating a band member!" There's cheers, "it can happen to you too, when you least expect it you'll find your angel too. Good night all of you! I hope I'll see you all next time!"
After that we walk off the stage and Nick says, "That...was amazing. To say the least." He pulls me in for a long kiss when he sees Adam looking at me again. "Awww thank you! I tried," I say, laughing. He gives me a quick kiss before asking if he could meet my father.