Leaving

I wake up at 10:00 AM, and immediately I get out of bed. Having second thoughts about today, I go and try to talk to my dad. "Good morning, daddy!" I say. He only turns the T.V. up over me. I go back upstairs, feeling crushed. I put on my nicest dress, then apply all my makeup, so I look half-decent. After doing my hair I put on shoes and find all my pills and a container for them. I shove them in my purse, along with my note and some money. I go downstairs and outside to my car. I leave and start driving south. About two hours into the drive, I decide to treat myself to a last meal of McDonald's. Since the damned drive thru is packed, I decide to go inside. Shutting off my music and car, I get prepared to get out. As I get out of the car I see a hot blue-eyed, black haired guy who has his eyes on me. Prick is the first thing I think. Instinctively, I check to make sure I have my pepper spray near the top of my purse. As I walk closer to the door and him, he looks familiar. "Here let me get that for you," he says in a sexy voice. "Thanks," I quietly say as he opens the door for me, and follows me in. We walked in together and he says, "I don't mean to be a creep, but you have an awesome taste in music. Whore is great!" "T-thanks, I love Get Scared." "Yeah, all our songs are fun to play live." "Holy shit! That's where I recognize you from!" I practically yell. "Haha yeah, hey-" "I said can I take your or-der" the cashier rudely interrupts. We order separately, and he pushes my hand out of the way as I go to pay, and pays for mine. He looked down at my wrist and saw my scars. He turns to me and looks in my eyes, he looks hurt. He tells me to go and find a table for us to sit at.