Chapter 5

*joeys pov*
The sunlight from my window caused me wake up from my amazing dream of being a super hero... I knew how fly!! How cool is that!
I rubbed my eyes opened and stretched out my arms and yawned.
I wonder what time it is?
I checked my alarm clock see what Ikr I is...
SHIT !! It's 12:56
Daniel suppose be here at 1:00 ! I guess my stupid alarm clock didn't wake me up dammit!
Fuck my life!
Daniel can't see me like this I'm wearing a superman onesie I look like a little kid!!
I imetutaly ran out of bed to my closet and pulled out a black long sleeve and black jeans and I had do my hair first !!! My iPhone buzzed.
Daniel: I'll be there in few minutes
Shit ! Come on Joseph !!!
I started doing my hair I was still in my pjs.
Then I heard knock on the door. Dammit well I guess going have see me wearing this!
I ran to door and opened it and Daniel was there
He was wearing a cute dark purple shirt and some black ripped up jeans.
"Hey Come on in"
Daniel walked in and he looked around.
"Nice place and umm nice cape" he laughed.
I blushed I was so embrassed!
He put his hand on my shoulder.
"Don't be embrassed I think it's pretty cool" he grinned.
"Thanks"
"Soooo what you want do" Daniel Asked.
"Do you want to play minecraft"
"Umm I don't know how play" daniel blushed.
"Don't worry I will teach u" [a/n ;) ]
"Ok sounds like fun" Daniel smiled.
"Um but can I get dressed first" I laughed.
"Ok drama queen ..." Daniel rolled his eyes.
I ran to my room and got dressed in clothing I wanted wear I added in a iridescent neckless and a black beanie.
I ran back out to go get Daniel...
"So um is that your room"
"Yeah that's my room you can look in there if you want but we are going to my secret room in the house that's where all games are"
"Ok graceffa your not kill me right"Daniel giggled.
"No...not yet" I laughed.
"So where is this secret room" Daniel smirked.
"Well follow me you idiot" I playfully pushed him.
We walked down to the basement where there was the closet door leading to the room.
"So what are we going in closet now" Daniel grinned.
I could not help myself from laughing all these gay jokes and we are not even gay.
"Just come with me" I opened the door and we were in small room.
"Wow nice secret room no space what's so ever" Daniel smiled
"This isn't secret room dumbass" I rolled my eyes.
"Ok we'll show we .... wow must be really hard be in the closet there no space"
"Enough with gay jokes" I playfully punched him.
There was a little door by closet you had pull up it didn't look like a door (a/n tbh I don't know how to describe it I suck :/)
I pulled it up.
"Bend down"
"Woah it's getting really gay in the closet"
"Bend down you idiot that's how you get in the room" I laughed.
Daniel bent down and got into the room I followed and done same.
In my secrect room there were posters of every anime I  my laptop was on the old light brown couch I had also a minim tv and a Xbox and s shelf with all my Pokemon cards and Ds games.
"So let's play minecraft"
I turn on my laptop and sit on the couch.
Daniel sat next me I was waiting for my computer to load.
Daniel looked around room amazed.
"Your such a dork"
I rolled my eyes... my laptop finally turned on and I signed in a got onto minecraft.
" are you ready for this Daniel"
"I have never been more ready"
I created a new world on survival and handed it to him.
"WHAT HELL DO I DO"
Daniel kept clicking on the mouse.
"Give me your hand stupid"
I  grabbed his hands and placed them on keys.
My arm was tingling it felt I don't know... like my hands belonged with his. That they were meant to be held my his hands ... ok Joey stop thinking and tech him minecraft.
Daniel was blushing a little.
"Press these keys"
"Ok I can do it myself" he pushed my hands off.
Why dose he care if my hands are on his anyways what's big deal just two best friends teaching eachother minecraft! NOT LIKE IM FORCING HIM HAVE SEX!
I watched Daniel play minecraft he was getting use to the game until it turned night.
A zombie came after Daniel and he started screaming.
"JOEY WHO IS THIS BITCH! I was laughing so hard that I could not breathe my face was as red as a tomato
"JOEYY " Daniel whined.
I moved closer to him and I took control he was watching me... he was looking at me not even the controls .
I turned around from game our faces were so close that our noses were touching. I was memorized by his eyes and his face and then I did unthinkable I lead in hoping my lips will collide with his but they didn't Daniel pushed me away from him.
"Joey what fuck are you doing"
"I-I just"
"Get the fuck away from me" Daniel got up from couch and stormed out the secret room.
Tears were running down my face I chased after him.
He came out of the closet (a/n GET IT :D I'm so funny not really XD)
Me and him were in my basement...
I grabbed his shoulder...
"Daniel wait please don't go"
"Get your hands off me graceffa" he said with disgust.
"Please Daniel don't go your like my best friend" salty tears were streaming down my face.
"No I'm not your just trying take me down and make every one think I'm gay so I don't have anymore friends"
"Daniel no that's not it"
"So what your like in love with me" Daniel shouted.
I said nothing...
"Don't ever talk me you fag"
He ran upstairs before I could say anything he slammed my door and he left me here all alone
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*TIGGER WARNING*
Later that evening I sat in bed crying my stomach grumbled I was So Hungary and my mom isn't even back yet from work at the hair salon.
I heard a loud knock on the door it must been my mom I guess she forgot her keys...
I got out my room and opened the door my mom had Wendy's In her hand and she could barley stand up I took the food and sighed.
"You drank didn't you" i croaked holding back all tears that I just wanted cry...
I wanted just cut ... I wanted to relieve this pain I was feeling I was so sick of feeling this way all I wanted do was die.
Oh helped my mom in...
"Mom do you understand how dangerous it is to drink and drive you could have died ! " I screamed at her.
she said nothing...
"I'm taking you to your room your going to bed"
I took her to her room and she was placed in bed and fell asleep quickly .
I walked out of her room with anger and sadness I ran to my room and slammed the door I took out my blades from my draw...
I started cutting blood was rushing out of me...
The pain of blade made me forget about me and Daniels broken friendship and my mom...
Also made me forget that I Almost kissed a guy and that every one was right maybe
I am gay
----------------------------------------------
A/n- ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED IM SO SORRY ... Tbh I'm just running out ideas on what right also I don't think this is good :/