Mina is giving Luna a confused. " I thought when we defended Chaos the Enemies would slake for a while?" I notice Artemis lower his head "I guess that's not the case." She said lowering her head.

Darien's head shot up "do we know when it's going to hit earth. I mean it's moving toward earth so..."

"Yes, Darien we know when it's going to hit... two days fro know at noon so watch out." Said Luna. This didn't feel right, everyone is to calm. Is no one else worried?

"Luna, it means that crystal Tokyo is going to have to wait doesn't it." Every one looked at me

"Serena not everything has to about you!" Yells Ray. I don't mean it like that I-I just thought that if we built crystal Tokyo that we would have more time to pro pair for another war. I rolled my eyes. "That's not what I meant and you know it. If we had already started creating crystal Tokyo then -"

"Then we would have something else to worry about." Luna cuts in. She trolls over to me so we are face to face. "I know you didn't mean it like that but we can't think about crystal Tokyo right now. Also Ray, Serena has saved earth many times dieing In the process. I know she didn't do it alone but give her credit she's grown up. I also understand that all of you want to start your new lives but this is more important and can most likely kill us all." Luna says. she strolls back over Artemis they look at each other and I take notice the two them nodding their heads. What are they planning? "Shinning stars of the future moon kingdom, we need your help!" Yells Luna and on top over crescent moon shinnies a glowing white light that turns into a rainbow crystal.

What is Luna doing? So we really need extra help? The rainbow disappears from Luna and reapers in front of Amara and Michelle. "Serena listen carefully okay?" Says Luna I nood my head in response. " Amara,Michelle the rainbow crystal is very important you must look after it. The rainbow crystal is just like the silver crystal in away. It belongs to the most powerful beings in the universe Queen Asteria and King Morpheus. We are borrowing the crystal for now in order to protect our universe. Now Serena this is very important! Asteria is your mother sister meaning you also have a very important job to do." She stopped to catch her breath. She lid down on the table.

Artemis continued Luna left off. " Serena you have a very important duty to do. As princess Serenity and Sailor moon you must try your hardest to find the "Guardian of hopes and dreams the Guardian of the planet

Eros-Selene Sailor Epona. When her father dies she will become 'Super Supreme Sailor Morpheus' and take over the kingdom. Serena if you can't find her then both this universe and the other will both loss the gift of dreams and every one will loss hope!"

Why do I always have to find the guardian's? When's it going to be someone else's turn? " so who is this 'sailor Morpheus?' I understand we are related but what makes her so special?" I Question.

"Serena," Luna says "will talk about that later. Now everyone remember keep an eye out for the star and be careful. Now your all free to go." Luna and Artemis hoped away and everyone left the table.

Mina and Ray had made plans yesterday to go shopping so they booted it off the minute Luna said they could go. Lita and Amy had plans with Michelle and Amara. Amy came right over to me "sorry Serena that we didn't invite you but Luna said she wanted to talk to you. Will make it up to you don't you worry!" Amy lends in wrapping both her hand around me then letting go and leaving with a huge smile.

I look around, not a soul was here its me, myself, and I even Darien has already left. Honestly right now would be the time Rini would be hoping all over Darien and I could be bring her some where and not looking for some "sailor scout of dreams."

"We'll that's a little rude!"

Did someone just say something?

"Yea! I did!" Says a voice.

"Who are you?!"I say out laud

"Don't yell you stupid?! I'm in side your head!"

Your in my what?

" I'm in your head!"

But how-?

"Magic...!"

Can I trust you? Are you an Ally?

"I can be, come to the moon kingdom to find out. I'll be waiting."

Why there?

"Because there's something there that I need to tell you about. Also come alone I won't appear I if any one else shows up."

Come alone? But when?

"Tonight it's a full moon you know."

All be there...