Chapter 11

{Rowan's POV}
After Peyton left, I was a wreck. I threw myself onto my bed, crying into my pillow. Peyton ruined everything. I sniffled and cleaned myself up, getting dressed and brushing my hair. There was no point, she must hate me... I then pulled out my phone and began to spam Sabrina with texts.
Me: Sabrina, are you there?
Me: Sabrina please just let me explain..
Me: Please respond Sabby....
Me: Please....

Then I started calling her, probably too many to count. All I got was no response. I can't loose Sabrina. I don't know how I'd live with myself. I love her.

{Sabrina's POV}
Every text message and call from Rowan made me angrier. I thought she liked me. Loved me. She was leading me on, but why'd she ever do that to me? I angrily chucked my phone at the wall and huffed. I heard a knock on my bedroom and sighed.

"Come in.." I huffed, not in the mood to talk. My mom sat next to me and wrapped her arms around me. That's when I lost it. I buried my head into her shoulder and cried. It's not like my mom knew why I was so upset. I'd have to make up an excuse...

"Honey, do you mind telling me the issue?" She asked. I stared at my mother and sighed.

"Well, umm Rowan and I got into a fight" I lied. Well it was kinda true if you ask me....

"All leave you alone, feel better sweetie" My mom smiled. I picked up my phone from the floor, reading all the messages from Rowan, as well as a few voice mails.

Its time to talk to Rowan