"Did you hear anything else other than that?!!" I said to Harry getting more pissed off at him by the second.

"Bridget! Listen to me. Yes I slept with Stephanie that night I got in a fight with Zayn but I was f*cking drunk! I didn't know it was her I was taking home! And I-" Harry started saying but I cut him off this time.

"So you're saying you would have taken any girl at that club home?! Did you even think about what I would think of that? And to think I was actually going to give you a chance" I said while laughing at the end.

"I was drunk!!! I didn't know what was going on!! If I was sober I would have ran the f*ck out of that house! I wouldn't sleep with her if I was sober! The alcohol took it's affect on me and made me do that. I didn't know Bridget! Pleasee you have to believe me!" Harry said to me while all I did was laugh.

I'm not believing a god damn word he's saying.

"Seriously? You think I'm going to believe you. What the h-" I started saying but was cut off by Stephanie coming into the room.

"Guys! As entertaining this is. I have to say something" Stephanie said while looking back and forth between Harry and I.

"What! What else is there to f*cking say! Just f*cking get it over with. Might as well stab me in the heart because that is what it feels like right now!" I said to Stephanie while sitting against the wall and hiding my head in my hands.

"Bridget, Harry's not the father" Stephanie said to me and I couldn't tell if she was telling the truth or not.

"That's a f*cking lie! You told me he was! Now you're saying he's not? What are you trying to do to me? I'm so confused!!!! I just want the damn truth! Is that so much to ask for?" I said to Stephanie while looking up at her.

She almost looked sad. Hah, That can't be true. She loves to ruin my life. And so far she's doing a very good job at it.

"Bridget, I'm serious. He's not the father. I only said that because I thought you'd believe me and leave Harry alone. Than I could have him all to myself. And in all honestly I thought Harry was just using you. But maybe he's not" Stephanie said to me while sitting down beside me.