"Finally, we're done performing."- Namjoo said as she rested her head on the headrest.
"Yeah we are done but then there's still you know..."- Bomi said.

Of course, the winner for the comeback stage. How could we forget?

"Let's take a chill pill for a while."- Chorong said. "Why don't we change topic? Something that isn't stressful."

We all fell silent rattling our minds for interesting topics.

"Naeun-ah, why don't you tell us what happend with you before the filming of spiels?"- Eunji suggested.

Ugh. I thought we were suppose to talk about something not stressful?

"Can't we just talk abou-"

"Come on Naeun, we want to know why you look like a disaster when we saw you."- Chorong insisted.

I couldn't help but groan.

"Well, she's a beautiful disaster."- A man said from behind.

We all turned to see who came. My eyes widened at the sight of Infinite's Myungsoo standing before us; holding a bouquet of roses.

I recognized him easily. I get to see and talk to him when there were Idol Olympics. He was in my batch, Eunji and mine actually; back in Running Man when I was still in We Got Married. A virtually married woman.

The members and I exchanged confusing looks. What was he doing here?

"Aniyong."- He said as he gave us a grin.

We all looked at each other but none of us just can say anything. Words were drowning, honestly. He was our senior after all.

"Su.. Sunbaenim..."- I said as I stuttered. "Is there anything you need?"- I asked.

"Actually, I came by to give this to you."- He said as he held out the roses towards me.

My eyes left his gaze and landed towards the roses. Really? For me?

"I'm sorry sunbaenim but I can't accept this."- I said pushing aback the roses to him.

"Naeun,please don't call me sunbaenim. Myungsoo just Myungsoo."- He said.

That certainly surprised me. I didn't see that coming.

"Okay, Myu- myungsoo."- I hesistated, trying to find comfort saying his name. " but I really can't accep-"

I was cut off as Myungsoo held his phone to his ear. I guess a phone call came. I turned my gazr towards my members. Namjoo was all smiles, of course she always was. I gave Eunji and Chorong "the help me" look.

"Well, I'm sorry but I don't have much time. I really have to go."- He said as he checked his watch.

"It was really nice seeing you. Congratulations on your comeback."-He said as he bowed.

"Thank you sunbaenim."-Chorong said.

The next second I knew, Myungsoo was being escorted out by my members leaving me standing; holding the bunch of roses.

Wait, what? He came then he left? Just like that? But he left his roses...

I rushed to the door grabbing the roses in the other hand, I didn't realized how I was pushing aside the mebers.

"Yah! Could you go slowly? Where are you going again?"- Bomi asked.

"Out just out."- I said as I grabbed the door and walked out.