Chorong began to clear her throat to catch Suho's missing attention.

"Ehem. Ehem."- She began.

Suho glimpsed towards our way and soon realized our presence. He quickly set aside the papers and stood next to the other MCs.

"Hi everyone! We're Apink."- Chorong greeted.

"Hi, I'm Kwanhee."-  A guy said. "Why don't you introduce yourselves, I'm quite confused with your names."

We all stared at each other and decided to start from the left to the right, which meant the order went from Bomi, Hayoung, Eunji, Chorong, Namjoo and  I was last.

"Hi, I'm Bomi."

"Hi, I am Hayoung"

"You're the maknae aren't you?"- Kwanhee asked.

"Ye.. yes, I am."- Hayoung stuttered as she replied. She seemed shy.

" Your height is quite deceiving."- Kwanhee said. All of us present, somehow laughed as he said that. The moment there seemed to slowly lighten up the awkwardness.

Honestly, the MCs weren't really that close. Kwanhee seemed to bridge everyone.

"Anyways why don't we continue?"- Kwanhee said signalling Eunji to continue.

"Of course, of course."- Eunji said. " My name is Eunji."

Eunji nudged Chorong beside her to continue.

"My name is Chorong, I'm Apink's Leader."- Chorong said as she bowed.

"So you're Chorong, huh? Apink's leader?"- Baekhyun exclaimed.

Him exclaiming caught all our attention. Why? I wonder what's with Unnie.

"Yes, I'm Chorong. Why, is there anything I should know?"- She asked as she gave him a smile.

"So you are! You see our lea-" Baekhyun was cut off as Suho covered his mouth with his hand, not making him finish the sentence.

"Hi, I'm EXO's leader: Suho."- Suho said as he held his hand out for Chorong to shake.
The members and I exchanged looks as we all look at Suho's hand.

"Of course you are. I think I recognize you from Key sunbaenim's wedding?" Chorong said as she  just grabbed his hand and shook it nicely.

I don't know but something tells me there is something going on. Something which the EXO MCs know. Their smiles on their faces seemed quite fishy, especially with Suho.

As Chorong slowly drifted away from Suho's handgrip. I could see his face, smiling down from ear to ear. Now, I somehow get the picture.

"Moving on?"- Kwanhee began again trying to finish the member's introduction.

"Oh yes, I'm Namjoo."- She said as she bowed.

"And I'm Na-" I began but was soon cut off by Kwanhee.

"Don't be silly. Of course we know you."- He said.

"Of course, how could we forget?" Baekhyun chuckled. "Our dear Taeminnie's wife." he added.

I quickly gave him a weak smile as he said that. I don't know if I should be happy about that. About them knowing me for being Taemin's wife?

I felt the members dazes at me and soon the MCs too. Suho nudged Baekhyun and held him close.I watched them closely, trying to remain calm as possible as I can.  He whisphered something to  Baekhyun, and Baekhyun in response nodded. His eyes quickly darted towards me, and there came eye contact.