Chapter 2: I can still have my walls

"Hey wake up!" I shook my head my gaze falling on the boy above me currently shaking my shoulders.

"Come on girlie I don't have all day" I scowled as he said that "it's night genius" I replied annoyed while standing up shrugging his hands off me as i dusted myself off "might as well be with how long you had me waiting" he muttered under his breath.

I gave him an incredulous look as he smirked noticing that id heard him "are you serious?"  i asked in total bewilderment. Who the hell does this guy think he is "listen here jerk face i didn't ask you to stick around" at that he turned to face me blank eyes staring at me and it was then i noticed the red and white stick held firmly in his right hand and understanding flashed through me. His laugh made my gaze snap back up to his face.

He had a strong jaw and i could see it clench and unclench impatiently his eyebrows a dark brown almost pitch black rested above his golden eyes where slightly dipped and his dark hair swept to the side by the wind gave him a dangerously attractive look.

"If you're done checking me out princess the only reason I stayed is because I didnt want to feel guilty if you got kidnapped by some weird hobo with a fetish for girls out cold on the bloody sidewalk" he snapped.

I glared at him my nails digging into my palm as fists formed at my sides. "Listen I don't know who the hell you think" "Oh ticked a nerve have I" he cut me off sounding amused. "Why you little.." I started taking a threatening step towards him in my angered state.

Now I have never been a person to be caught off guard but I can certainly say that as mystery guy also took a step towards me catching my fist in his hand as if it where as easy as licking your lips had me shocked how the.. i didn't get to finish that thought as i was suddenly being twirled my back hitting his apparently muscled chest with a soft thud. He lowered his head his hot breath making me shiver in his arms as it tickled my ear "Now listen here girlie as much as i'm enjoying this little" he paused as if contemplating for the right word "chat" he finished "I'm afraid I must be leaving."

With that he leaned down further the shadow of his tall frame almost covering my entire body and kissed my cheeks his lips lingering there for a bit as I felt my eyes widen my cheeks turning a rosy red color. He chuckled to himself as he pulled away letting go of me at the same time and continued on his way down the sidewalk whistling to himself.

Looking at the back of his head as if he where a mad man I began walking home again my cheek still tingling slightly on the spot where his lips met my skin.

Getting home drenched and half an hour later than my curfew I opened the door to our overly big house "I'm home" I muttered to myself knowing that no one was home. Dropping my bag by the entrance i tugged upstairs peeling off my wet clothes as I headed towards my bathroom.

Throwing my clothes in the hamper I wriggled my toes as the cool tiles tortured my already cold feet. Stepping quickly into the shower the shower door closing behind me I immediately turned on the wáter putting it as hot as possible. A sigh of relief and an overjoyed laugh seemed to escape my lips at the same time as the hot water pelted against my naked body making it sound like someone was viciously trying to murder a cat in my fuzzy state of mind.

I threw my head back letting the water hit my face 'I'm so tired' I thought my legs shaking slightly as my exhaustion caught up with me. Reaching behind me i undid my messy ponytail letting the water get into my hair dripping down my back making me shiver despite its warmth.

My mind drifted back to the guy I bumped into and I blushed furiously embarrassed that i had fainted in front of him "he probably thinks i'm a freak" i said aloud to no one. 

Half an hour later I was in my bed brushing my damp hair clad in a girr pj pants and a bright green pajama shirt when my phone started ringing "White lips pale face breathing in the snow flakes burnt lungs sour taste lights gone days end struggling to" it sang sweetly reaching over I grabbed it from my nightstand falling backwards onto my bed as i scrolled through my text one new text it said  

HOPE WE MEET AGAIN SOON GIRLIE

YOURS TRULY JERKFACE ;)

I  stared at the text confused how did he..I rubbed my fingers over the buttons on my phone deciding if I should reply or not 

HOW DID YOU

I began but then erased it as my fingers rubbed against the braille embedded on each of the buttons on my phone realizing that he must've dialed his number while i was out the thought annoyed me to no avail  'that little turd took my phone!'

PLAYING STALKER ARE WE?

I replied

MY NAME'S LUCAS PRINCESS NOT STALKER ;)

"Lucas" I said aloud the name rolled off my tongue easily and I half smiled kind of glad that he got my number now that he was keeping me company while i was alone again. A thought suddenly popped into my head how is he texting isn't he blind? I facepalmed myself realizing how rude the question came out and thanking my lucky ben and jerry's that i didn't ask him.

GO TO SLEEP PRINCESS ITS LATE GOODNIGHT :)

A yawn escaped my lips as I realized how dead tired I was

GOODNIGHT LUCAS... AND MY NAME'S NOT PRINCESS!

i replied annoyed at his pet name but loving it at the same time Lucas was so blunt regardless of who i was and i loved it! Quickly saving his number I smirked evilly when it asked me for a name typing in JERKFACE  i saved the contact quickly putting my phone back on the nightstand and getting comfy under the bed sheets a small smile on my lips as I slipped into a dreamless sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR? PLEASE COMMENT I NEED TO KNOW IF ITS GOING IN A GOOD DIRECTION AND IF IT SUCKS THE HOW TO FIX IT I LOVE YOU MY READERS OH AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE FAN AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THATS FLUFFY COMMENT!!!