Chapter 3: Dream On

im grounded so my uploads might be slower anyways umm yeah chapter three down there ||

          V

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

There are certain people in the world that are naturally happy in the morning the sun peeks through their curtains as softly as a caress and the sounds of birds chirping nearby brings a smile onto their faces as they'd sit up stretch and start off their day I can honestly say I am not one of these people.

Waking up I rolled over somehow managing to fall off my king sized bed face planting onto my carpeted floor with an oof. I was tempted to just stay there and sleep for a while more already closing my eyes once more at the idea when a deep voice singing and the smell of bacon and eggs wafted into my room.

 Sitting up with a grin on my face I untangled my legs from the bed sheets and made my way downstairs.

Taking two steps at a time my grin widened as I took in the scene before me; my father was standing in front of the stove singing an Italian song at the top of his lungs a smile on his face.

Without thinking twice I ran to him he turned around at the sound of my footsteps his smile widening as he opened his arms for me. Our bodies slammed together as we hugged but he didn't falter in the least. My father was a tall man standing at 6'2 and not lacking muscles anyone would be easily intimidated at his build.

A soft laugh came from the kitchen entrance the sound carrying towards us like Christmas bells sing each December. Turning around I faced my smiling mother her arms spreading open much like my father had done not even a second ago.

She walked to us and we met her halfway our arms closing in around each other as we hugged. 'I couldn't be any happier' I thought as I snuggled deeper into the arms of my family and then...

"Ariabella dont make me come up there and get you!" came my mothers screechig voice up the stairs "Wake up get showered Im leaving for " again I muted out the screeching sound of my mothers voice. I rolled over with a groan. 'This is gonna be along day' I thought before standing up and starting my daily routine of getting ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW ITS SHORT AND IVE BARELY POSTED BUT BARE WITH ME FINALS ARE COMING UP AND IM GROUNDED THIS IS MY FRIENDS COMPUTER AND IM SNEAKING IN MINI CHAPTERS I PROMISE A LONG ONE SOON ENOUGH THOUGH! THAT WILL SQUEEZE THE FEELS RIGHT OUT OF YOU AS SOON AS I GET SOME MORE CHARACTERS INVOLVED AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT PLEASE LOVELY READERS DONT GIVE UP ON MY STORY LOL HAHA LOVE YOU GUYS AND PLEASE REMEMEBER TO VOTE FAN AND MOST IMPORTANTLY COMMENT! xD