Chapter 1.5

(Craigs pov )

We arrive at school, Token and Clyde go find Tweek who wandered off into the unknown halls of the school while I start walking to my locker when I get stopped by a former classmate named Heidi Turner.
"Uhh..Hi Craig!" She said while blushing and looking at the floor
"Hey Heidi" I say putting my hands in my pocket
    Heidi and I never really interacted but we had history class together. But besides that, I always find her staring at me. In fact, a lot of girls stare at me. I don't really know why, I mean I never really found myself attractive, but I guess thats just me. Anyways I don't mind it if they like me, its just that i'm not really into bitches.
"So uhhh.. I.. I really need a date to the dance and you're really really cute! Cuter than anyone else in the class. And i've really liked you for a while and I just really need you to say yes! So please please i'm begging you, go to the dance with me!"
I didn't know what to do or say until, from the corner of my eye, I saw a little twitchy blonde ease dropping on our conversation with tears forming in his eyes.
"Tweek?" I said softly trying not to scare him
"GAH! I.. I.. IM SORRY!" He screamed while turning the direction and running away crying his hazel coloured eyes out.
"Tweek! No come back!" I shouted. I tried too run after him but I felt a strong grip on my right arm.
"C'mon Heidi! Let go of me!"I said in a rush
"I'm not letting go until you say you'll go to the dance with me" she demanded "please Craig you have too!" She begged with tears in her eyes
"Ohmyfuckinggod. Fine!" I desperately said
"Yay!! Kk ttyl love♡" she happily said while blowing me a kiss and skipping away.
This is why I hate girls. And I was already late for class...
Great

________________________

The next chapter will be Tweeks POV of the day. It'll make sense when i write it tmrw
Hope u enjoyed:))