Chapter 1

(Craig's pov)

Tweek tweak is my one and only love.
Ever since grade 5, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I mean i don't even know if he's gay but I wont give up.

6:30am, my alarm goes off and I sluggishly get out of bed. I wash up, put on my "Axe" scented clothes and blue chullo hat, grab breakfast (that consists of toast and peanut butter) then walk out the door where I meet my friends Clyde and Token and of course Tweekers.
"Hey Craig!" They all shouted
"Hey" I reply with a quick flip-off (which I still have as a habit)
"HEY FAGS!" I hear the fatass yell as him and his group walk towards us.
"What do you want Cartman?" I ask harshly
"Nothin, just wonderin if you guys are goin to the dance"
The annual Southpark high school dance for all 11 graders is on Saturday and obviously, I don't have a date.
Stan is going with Kyle (who both turned out to be SuperBestFriends "with benefits") Kenny and Butters are going together, Cartman is going with Wendy ( I have to admit, the fatass and the bitch are perfect for each other) Token is going with Nicole and Clyde is going with Bebe and Red (he couldn't choose one so he brought both). That means that left me and Tweek not going.
N...no -ngh- i'm n..not going" Tweek stuttered. God he's so cute when he stutters
"Me neither" I said in a monotone voice
"I HAVE A SOLUTION!" Clyde spat out
"Why don't you and Tweek go to the d-" before he could finish his sentence, I elbowed him in the gut.
Him and Token were the only people who knew I was in love with Tweek because well... They're the only two people I trust. <correction> Token is the only person I trust at the moment cause of my idiotic best friend who almost blurted out my secret.
Clyde bent down holding his stomach in pain when the bus came.

As I took a seat at the very back, Clyde came (still moaning in pain) and sat beside me with Token in front of us. Tweek sat with Butters, Kenny and Cartman, Stan and Kyle, Bebe and Wendy, and so on.
"Like I was saying, before you rudely interrupted, you and Tweek should go to the dance together!" Clyde finished saying. I just glared at him
"Stop being a dumbass Clyde, Tweek would never go with me even if his life depended on it" I pointed out
" If you want, we can ask him, too see if he actually wants to go" Token suggested turning around in his seat.
"Can you??" I asked in sympathy as Token and Clyde smiled and nodded in agreement.

Ok. I forgive Clyde.

__________________________
Okayyy. That was part 1 of chapter 1 :D
Hope it was good!!
Pt.2 out tmrw!