Chapter 5

Morning class was superb.NOT!! I was stuck in class with the hottest guy in school. Did I just call Matt hot?! Great! I much be wacko.Also every girl, I mean every girl, gave me death glares. Matt kept looking at me and threw itsy bitsy pieces of paper at me, which was really annoying. 

Well at least it's lunch time, yay food!! I went into the cafeteria, which was pack with so many students that I think I could feel someone's breath on my neck. *shudder*

I stood in line to get my lunch. Today they were serving Spaghetti, yum. I sat down at a table and munched on my food. I looked around to find drama, then I spotted a guy pouring his spaghetti leftovers on a girl. He put down his plate and laughed with his group of friends. I spotted Stephanie laughing also with them. I got up and brought my plate with me. I walked over to that guy and grabbed a fist full of spaghetti and smudged it on his face. He looked shocked and I just bent down to help the girl up.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Y-y-yeah."she said as tears started forming in her eyes.

"Come on, stand up. Let's get you cleaned."

I helped her up and looked at the guy.

"Hope you go to hell, you asshole!" I said.

I heard some murmurs before I left the cafeteria.

"Good thing i always carry extra clothes around." I said while i opened my locker.

We walked intp the showers and I sat at the bench while she went for a shower.

"By the way my name's Alice." I shouted.

"My name's Cristina." She shouted back.

I guess I just made my self a new bestie. I smiled as she came out of the shower, wearing my clothes.

"Why are you smiling?" 

"Oh nothing... nothing."

Christrina had long jet black hair with bangs. She wore huge glasses which made her black eyes small.

"We better get back to class." Christina said, breaking the silence.

"Yup we better." I said.

We went our separate ways and as I walked into the classroom everybody fell silent and stared at me. I gave them a weird look and sat on my seat. Matt came and sat beside me and i groaned in frustration.

"What, you don't like sitting with me?"

"No, no." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Ouch I'm hurt." he said pouting.

The sound of someone clearing their throat stopped us from talking. Our heads snapped up and Mr. Brown was standing there glaring at us.

"Miss Smith and Mr Jefferson, do you have anything to share?" He asked angrily.

"No." We answered in unison.

I gave Matt the 'don't look at me' look and he just gave me the 'make me' look.

I looked in front and groaned in frustration.

*                                        *                                        *                                              *

Hello yello jello :DDD

long time no seeeeeeee ><

sorry for the very later update :(((

I was sick the whole summer and couldn't upload a new chapter 

anyways thank you for reading and please vote and comment  <3 <3 <3

FRENCH FRIES xDD