3~ Better off forgotten

>> Koujaku's POV <<

"I might be moving to Germany with him too."

The words keep replaying in my mind. Over and over again like a broken record.

Why would Aoba-san want to move to another country with some mere child? He can't even speak a cent worth of of German! I don't understand what he sees in Noiz.

Besides the kids money, what else is there? He sits on his ass all day eating pizza and doing pointless crap on his computer.
I could be so much better for Aoba. I've known him for pretty much his whole life. I'm the one who scared his bullies away. I make him feel safe and comfortable. He trusts me with everything. I just... I'm hurt over the fact that he doesn't realize that I'm perfect for him. He turned me down for that... bean sprout. He needs a man who's classy and mature. That man is me and I will not let Aoba run away with that rabbit boy to some foreign country. I can't let him do that...

{ Koujaku sat alone in the room of his small town house. He felt as if he was going insane the more he thought about Aoba leaving his side. The thought haunted his mind greatly. Koujaku himself didn't understand why he was suddenly so jealous of the blonde. Maybe it's because he was more youthful than him. He has money, which is enough to attract anyone now-a-days. And after he removed his piercings, Kou did find him slightly attractive, but he'd admit that to no one. Not even himself. As his anxiety was building up, he heard a soft knock at the door. Similar to a grass hopper, he jumped up to see who the unexpected guest would be. }

"!!-Aoba? What are you doing here?" the buff man stated in shock. Aoba let himself in.

"You were right,Koujaku..." he said, "I shouldn't go with Noiz. After all, the man I really want is right here. It's you whom I really desire."

Koujaku stood in his doorway, frozen with confusion. Was that really Aoba speaking? Perhaps a new personality?
Either way, Koujaku couldn't react.

"Aoba..what are you saying? Is this some joke you're pulling because if it is it's not fun-"

Without letting the sentence come to it's end, the boy with flowing Azure and sky blue hair began to remove his clothes. Koujaku held out his hands in defense,thinking they had power to somehow freeze Aoba. "W-what are you doing?!" he whisper-shouted.

Aoba put on a sly grin as he took off his sweater. "This is what you've been wanting, right Koujaku-san? Now I'm going to give it to you." he explained, his voice growing hungry. Koujaku stared at the younger man in front of him before hastily wrapping his hand around his nose. Another nosebleed.

Aoba made his way to Koujaku's couch wearing nothing but the boxer-briefs that matched his hair. As he sat, he motioned Koujack to join him.

The tatted man hesitated, but began walking to his black couch,his feet creating an adagio tempo in the carpet. Slowly, he sat next to Aoba. Deep down, Koujaku really wanted to have his way with Aoba. He wanted to hear that superlative moan of his as he thrusts gently into his frail body. He craved that so much. But Aoba seemed off. Like he wasn't his normal day-to-day self. Was it his personality, Desire speaking?

Moving as cunningly as a fox, Aoba placed himself onto Koujaku's lap. His thin pale legs wraped around Koujaku's bandaged waist.

He could feel his body starting to react.
Skin on skin
Now lips on lips
Shared body heat,
Rocking of the hips

He couldn't stop now. Oh, it was just getting started. He placed Aoba in a laying position,his legs stretched. He could see the very visible bulge covetously waiting to be subjugated.

Koujaku began to lower the upper half of his Kimono-

"koujakuuu."
"Koujaku-"
"KouJAKU WAKE UP!"

Shouted the allmate. Koujaku jolted awake. Sweaty and confused,he held a hand to his rapidly beating heart.
"I-it was ..a dream..." he whispered to himself. He wiped a few beads of sweat from his forehead. He was both relieved and disappointed.

"You have 3 customers today." reminded Beni. Koujaku had almost nearly forgotten. Three women had scheduled to have their hair done. He thanked Beni for the reminder before continuing on with his day.
He dressed himself and hed out. He hoped that today he wouldn't see Aoba or Noiz. After that dream, he didn't want to see Aoba at all. He figured it'd be best to avoid him until he forgotten the memory of Aoba under his body.

| Yeah.. I'm not sorry for teasing you all. Trust me, I wanted this to be a good yaoi chapter but I decided to save that for later on. And it definetly will be worth the wait. I might even include a threesome later on?? Anyway, thank you once again for reading ^^^ The next update will be longer and actually have a plot to it. Until next time~ |