Band Practice ? ~ Ch.15

Bella's P.O.V.

      Marissa took too long to get ready today so we left her , figuring she would call the boys for a ride or something.

      " Hey girls!" Ashton waved at us while the rest of the boys were still walking over here and I realized Marissa didn't call them so she skipped school today. Haha , same . The rest of the boys all got here and kindly greeted us .

       " Where is Marissa today?" Michael asked as if he was worried for her.

    " She was taking to long to get 'fabulous' so we left her at home figuring she would call you guys but I guess she didn't." Kaitlyn said.

     "Oh, okay." He looked as if he was sad that she wasn't here today but that confused me because he looked like he was attracted to that hoe yesterday. We all continued to our class boring as usual.

~.~.~.

      Once lunch period finally came around , I was happy to finally see my friends again. I decided to text Marissa because no one is here yet.

B~ Hey Bæ!!!
M~ Hai Hoebag!
B~ wyd
M~ watching TVD( The Vampire Diaries)
B~ Nyce , GTG the guys are here :)
M~Have fun!

     "Hey Bell where's the other girls?" Calum asked.
     " I don't know they haven't come yet. Maybe they got let out of class late or something."
     "Oh, okay " It took about five minutes until the girls finally got here.
   " Sorry we took so long." Kaitlyn said. We all talked for a while until the lunch period was over. After that Me and Ash walked to PE together.
" Hey after school do you want to come over and help me study for the science test. I'm not the best at this subject." I asked. Ashton's the kind of person who wouldn't let a friend down.
"Sure, I don't think I have any plans today. When do you want me over?"
" Is right after school okay? Because Marissa and I were going to do something later."
"See ya then!" He waved and went to his teacher. Unfortunately we have different teachers. After PE was study hall and Science.The usual happened all of us talked and worked on our home work in study hall and in science Ash and I talked.
"Bell!" Mikey yelled.
" yah?"
" Ash said he'll be there after he drops us off at our houses because none of us can drive yet."
"Okay, tell him I said that's fine." I smiled and walked away. All of these people are so flippen beautiful I can't.

I drove home because Brooklyn said she was too lazy to drive today. Awe crap. I forgot to tell them ash is coming to the house today. I should have invited Calum to make Kaitlyn mad because I know she likes him and she won't admit it. Oh, well to late now. As soon as we got home Kaitlyn and Brooklyn ran to our table and sat down with a big piece of paper and a bunch of colored sharpies.
" What are guys doing?"
"Planing something top secret you two can't know until we're done!" Brooklyn yelled. Wow I didn't know they were so passionate about coloring.... I sat down and decided to get in some sweat pants and a blink 182 shirt. Then I realized Ash was coming over and I should look decent but it was to late. Kaitlyn came running in my room.
    " BELLA YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!!!" Kaitlyn yelled as loud as she good to embarrass me.
     " KAITLYN, SHUT UP!" Then she ran back to the main room and opened the door for him. Ash walked in my room and we both said hey.
     " Did Kaitlyn yell Bella your boyfriend is here?" He started giggling when he saw me blushing. Thanks Kaitlyn, good to know you love me.
     " yah, she's a brat." I said that loud enough to where she could hear me.
   " I HEARD THAT!" She yelled. After that we just talked we never got around to studying. There is always something to talk about with him and it's nice having him in three of my classes. Marissa came in the  room singing some One Direction song and I don't think she knew Ash was here because she stopped after she saw him.
   " Oh hey ash what are you doing here???" She was embarrassed and I started cracking up. Eventually he left because Michael wanted to hangout with him and he can't say no to one of his best friends so we said our goodbyes. It was pretty late anyways so I said goodnight.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
"BELLA WAKE UP AND MAKE ME SOME FOOD IM HUNGRYYYYYYYY!!!" Kaitlyn was screaming in my ear.
  " Tell Marissa to I'm tireddddd."
  " I tried she smacked me in the face."
  " Then tell Brooklyn to then."
  " She said if asked her again she would throw me out the window."  She kept asking if I would so I did it because nobody else would. After that we all got ready and left for school because it was Friday.

  " Taylor is here." Brooklyn got this look in her eye like she wanted to punch her in the face. Luke walked over here and started talking to us  about some penguin story.

  " Taylor's walking over here." Marissa said with an evil tone in her voice.

  " Yah, she can be kind of a jerk that's why I broke up with her about a month ago" right when he said that the hoe got in front of Brooklyn and kissed Luke. He tried backing away but he couldn't. Kaitlyn pushed that hoe out of the way.

   " You don't just walk up and kiss your ex when he's talking to some one Taylor." Kaitlyn was keeping her control surprisingly.  After she said that Taylor hit Kaitlyn on the shoulder.

  " What are you going to do about it?" Taylor was asking for a fight. Kaitlyn lost control and pushed Taylor down and started punching her. Eventually after many punches and a bloody nose, Marissa ran over there, pulled Kaitlyn off of Taylor, Punched Taylor in the boob, and ran away. The rest of the boys had shown up during the fight some time. Eventually the principal came and took the boys, Kaitlyn, Brooklyn, Marissa, Taylor, and I to the office. Awe crap it's only our fifth day of school and we might already get suspended. The boys didn't have anything to do with the actual fight so they got to leave but us girls and Taylor didn't. Taylor is the teachers pet, she only got two days of detention and us girls got one day of suspension except Kaitlyn who got two days like wtf? I wasn't even in the fight and I got suspended?! All of us were to leave immediately except Taylor. Of course. We checked our selves out of school and left for home. None of us talked to each other while I drived.

" Guys Ashton's calling me should I answer it?" I said to break the silence and they all gave me the " duh you idiot" look. I answered and he asked if we were okay and the boys were on speaker talking to all of us.

" YOU GUYS SHOULD COME TO BAND PRACTICE TONIGHT!" Michael yelled through the phone. Marissa said YAS while all the rest of us agreed. After that decided to go home until the boys get off school and eat some chocolate or something.                                      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for 300+ reads <3