Tuesday... ~ Ch.11

~ Bella's POV ~

I woke up and no one was awake yet. Like uhhhhh I'm usually the one to wake up last. I've never experienced this before... I figured I should text some one but it would be too weird to text someone from America. The only person I do have besides Kaitlyn, Marissa,and Brooklyn, is Ashton... I think he's REALLY cute.. Like I think he's some hot stuff... I decided to text Ash because I have nothing better to do.
B~ Hey Ash
A~ Hey Bell
B~ So, what's up with not taking us home after school yesterday?
A~ Oh, I had band practice with the rest of the guys sorry...
B~ when is your next band practice?! I'm dying to see you guys play :)
A~ Thursday night! If you girls aren't busy we could get some pizza and hang out too.
B~ Sounds good I'll tell the others!

" Why are you up SO FLIPPEN EARLY!" Marissa practically yelled at me, I hope she didn't wake up the others...

"PEASANTS WHY ARE YOU UP SO EARLY I SHOULD BE SLEEPING FOR LIKE TEN MORE MINUTES!" Kaitlyn rushed in. Well I was a bit too late ... Oh well. I should see if we could get a ride from the boys again, cause why not?
B~ Do you mind if I ask you a favor?
A~ What's the favor? :)
B~ Since you ditched me and my fellow girls I think you should take us to school again today :)
A~ Well if you put it that way I kinda have to... I'll be there in 30 minutes, see you then :D

"GIRLS" I exclaimed, I knew they were all going to be excited. I told them that we were going for school in 30 minutes and we were being picked up by the boys... OF COURSE WHO WOULDN'T GET EXCITED?!
<~~ TIME SKIP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
The door bell rang. Yassssss as much as I hate school these guys make it better by being... Well... Them. All of them were by the door when Ashton said," Hey ladies! Sorry about yesterday we forgot to tell you we had band practice."
"It's okay Ash." I probably looked like a dork by now but oh well... The rest of the girls agreed and made our way to the car. three of the boys got in the back... I volunteered (being the nice person I am) to sit in the front with Ashton. Your welcome girls you will thank me later... Kaitlyn sat on Calum's lap, Brooklyn sat on Luke's lap, and Marissa sat on Michael's lap. HeHeHe
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
          We got to school and I really wasn't looking forward to it. I hate school, the only one who does enjoy it some what is Marissa. The sad thing is I don't remember my schedule at all still because yesterday I was completely lost... Sad right???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.A - math
2. - chorus
3.B- E.L.A
4.B- History
5. Lunch
6. P.E.
7. Study hall
8. Science
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I continued my day and I was freaking out ( in my head). Omg i have P.E. with Ashton. Holly crap.  I MIGHT LIKE P.E. THIS YEAR!! That's what I was thinking the whole way to study hall...
         I sat next to obviously Kaitlyn, Brooklyn, and Marissa because we are losers and we have no friends...
" GUYS GUESS WHAT!" Well I should have been a little more quiet, oh well.
   "What?!" They pretty much said in sync
   "I HAVE P.E. WITH ASHTON IR-" I was in the middle of freaking out when the guys walked up to us. Awe crap.
  "Heyyyyyyyy." Wow good job Bella... All the girls gave me that look that meant wow you screwed up big time Bella.
" so? Who were you talking about?" He smirked at me and wiggled his eyebrows. Awe crap.
  " SO THIS IS AQUARD WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANNA TALK ABOUT NOW?!" Marissa bluntly replies. Thank the lord...
        " So , are you guys still coming to band practice on Thursday after school?"Calum said
        "Yah, can't wait!" Kaitlyn sounded really excited. Brooklyn and Luke were having their own conversation, so who knows what they're talking about.... Whatever it is, I ship it. #Bruke
     The bell rang for eighth period. Thank God... I have embarrassed my self enough today. Well, off to science! Nothing should go wrong here... I've never wanted to go to science so bad in my life. The things hot guys can do to your head! But when I walked in there he was. Ashton Irwin. Crap. He smiled at me, I smiled back because... Well he's hot... And nice. Which gives me the right to like him as much as I do. I walked over to the teacher.
" You must be the new student, sorry I didn't meet you yesterday I wasn't here." The young-ish science teacher said to me.
"Yah, it's okay"
" Okay, hmmm... Oh you can sit next to Ashton." WOW JUST MY LUCK!
" um okay" I walked over there kind of nervous because of study hall. He probably thinks I'm a total idiot now.
"hey there" he smirked at me. Is he like flirting with me or is he messing with me? I don't even know...
  " Hey." I gave him a smile so that he didn't think I was like embarrassed even though I was...
"Are the other guys and I giving you a ride home still?"
"Yah how else would we get home?" We both laughed. His laugh is so incredibly cute. It's not even a laugh it's more like a giggle. The teacher told us to stop talking after that. Every once in a while we looked at each other and smiled until the period ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long I (Bella) got  grounded... Anyways thanks for over 200 reads on the book!
                       Love,
     Bella, Kaitlyn, Brooklyn, and Marissa