Kenpachi

Man, after yesterday's exhilarating battle, you felt tired. However you also felt a deep feeling that you haven't felt since martial arts school. The feeling of just wanting to hit something. But that would have to wait, because currently, you were sitting in the last period of the day on Friday. Luckily it was only a hour before the weekend. Unfortunately it was still an hour before the weekend.

However this weekend was going to be nice, you were going to ask Ichigo if he wanted to go back to the park, and practice some more. So you just counted down the minutes till the bell rang, and finally an hour later it did.

As soon as the bell rang, you caught up with him as he was leaving the school and screamed his name. Upon hearing you, Ichigo turned with a smile and said "Hi (f/n), what's up?" . You smiled and asked sweetly "Nothing much, but I was wondering if you wanted to go and hang out with me at the park again and train." Ichigo put his hands in his pocket and said "Sure, why not? You busy right now?"

"Nope"

"Cool, let go then"

"Okay" you said with a smile and walked off to the park with him.

***********************************************************

So you both went to the park and you marveled at how the craters cause by the rippling, invisible monster seemed to have vanished. Like it never happened. But Ichigo seemed to take no notice and set his bag off to the side near a bench and you did the same. Then you both walked to an open part of the field and took a fighting stance. But just as you were about to punch him, out of nowhere you heard a loud, pitched voice scream "ICHI!!!!!!" You turned and saw a small pink haired girl running towards Ichigo and jump onto his head and sit there like a bird perched on a branch. Then she waved to the distance behind you and screamed "KENNY I FOUND ICHI!!!" with a smile.

You turned and all of a sudden you found yourself face to face with a tall hulking giant with a scary smile and a mad look in his visible eye. His hair was spiked to the ends and he was dressed like a biker. The tall man looked at Ichigo and said "Thanks Yachiru, now could you get off of Ichigo and go play somewhere? I haven't fought a worth opponent in a while, so this is going to be fun" then sneered.

Ichigo clenched his teeth and his jaw and said "Kenpachi, can this wait till later? I'm kind of in the middle of something here",then gestured towards you. The tall man looked over slightly at you and then turned back towards Ichigo and said "I get it, you got a girl in the world of the living and that is why you haven't been in the soul society? You've been ditching me for a girl?"

Ichigo started blushing and stuttering, so you decided to pipe up and said "No it's not like that, we are sparring partners, I teach him hand to hand combat skills."

The tall man smirked and said "Well, aren't you lucky Ichigo, you found a girl that can fight, so what's your name kid?"

You looked up at him and said "I'm (f/n), who are you?"

He smirked and said "Kenpachi. Kenpachi Zaraki. And that's Yachiru." and motioned to the small pink haired girl with an adorable smile. Yachiru waved and said "Hi, nice to meet you!".

Kenpachi cleared his throat and said "So Ichigo, want to battle now?"

Ichigo shook his head and said "No, I was in the middle of something earlier remember?"

You looked at Kenpachi and said "Oh, you fight in hand to hand combat to?"

Kenpachi sneered and said "No, I fight using a zanpakuto, or a sword as you humans seem to know it"