I Owed The Vampire Prince. [13]

"Come.", William said, walking over to a chair that was next to Lucas. Of course, I didn't even move. I don't wont to be near him, or anyone in this room. "Come.", he said again. But I just stayed where I am, not moving. He looked over at Lucas, laughing. "This one a tough one,", he said, looking at me now, putting his hand to his chin. "but that's a good thing."

Something weird. Lucas's friends are kind of vampires you'll read in books. You know, the ones that crave blood and make themselves look scary. But Lucas is different, he's act more like a boss of company, not having any time with others, mostly focuses on work. Or being a prince.

Emma crossed her arms over her chest and walked over to Lucas and sat on his lap. "An annoying one if I'll say.", she said, like I wasn't even in the room. I just rolled my eyes.

"Anyways..', William said, "Come please. I wont bite.", he said, chuckling. I rolled my eyes again and just decided to walk over. When I was next to him, he softly gabbed my arm, putting his cold finger on my skin, tracing my veins. "You're a healthy one.", he said, moving his eyes from my arm, to my face, smiling.

He looked over a Lucas, "Have you tasted her yet?", he asked. Taste me? As in drink from me? No way in Hell he's doing that? Anyone of them are not doing that.

"No. I haven't yet. I thought it would be better not to freak her out and everything on her first day.",

William nodded his head in understandment, "Well, since her days over. Can I be the first to try?". Right there, I snacked my arm out of his boney hand. William chuckled at me.

"Sure.", Lucas said. I gave him a death glare.

"I make this less painful.", he said, grabbing my arm, looking up at my eyes as I began to panic inside as I looked down at his grey eyes. He just started at me. Awaked moment. Seconds later, he spoke, looking at Lucas, "She can't be glamour?",

"No.", Lucas said, sighing. "I'm trying to find out why, but I came up with nothing. But I have came up with that lots of other human who can't be glamour. Don't know why they can't though, haven't figured it out yet.",

They couldn't glamour me? I have watched True Blood before, but Lucas took me before I could find out what Sookie was. But whatever she was, I sure not anything but a human. Since Lucas said many other 'humans' can't be glamour,

"Oh.", William said, with a shock tone. He shrugged his shoulders, "Oh well.", he said. A second later ,my wrist was at his mouth, and a pair of sharp to teeth going in my flesh before I could pull away. I gasp at loud. It hurt, it hurt badly. It felt like when you step on a thumb tack, but it hurt twice as bad. I tried to pull away, but he gripped hard on my wrist and I hissed in pain.

I could feel his fangs being removed from my skin, but now he was sucking out my blood. It felt so weird being sucked on, but at least it didn't hurt. I heard small low moan from him as he continued. More second came and I started feeling dizzy a little.

William finally moved his mouth. But I could feel his cold tongue move across my wrist. William finally moved his head away from my wrist, looking up at me. "You are a healthy one.", he said, smirking.

"Is she?", Elliot said, walking up behind me. "You know," he said, moving all my hair to my left side shoulder, "Really healthy ones, taste the best. Taste more better also when there virgins.",

William let go of my arm. I looked down at my wrist. No bit mark or anything? It was like it healed it self. Or did William do that?

My head was still was dizzy, but it was slowing down that I could stand straight.

"Are you a virgin?", Elliot asked.

"That's none of your damn business.", I spat at him. I didn't want to tell him so I don't become someone snack. Again.

Emma chuckled. "That's sad. But I understand, if I was guy, I wouldn't want to have sex with her.",

"Don't worry about that..", I said, "I wouldn't want you two feet near me."

She rolled her eyes, "You humans are immature.". I'm immature? Did she not hear what she said not so long ago. She's the immature one. Dose she even have a brain in that skull of her, or is it dead? Do vampires even have working brains?

"Yeah, I'm immature.", I whispered to myself sarcastically.

"Dorinda.", Lucas said, moving Emma from his lap, getting up from the chair. "I think you should leave and head to bed now.". Finally someone here is smart enough to have an idea I want to leave this room.

"Great idea.", I faked smiled. I walked over to the door and opened it. I can finally leave this creepy room.

"Dorinda.", I heard William say my name. I turned my head and looked at him. "Can't wait to see you again.", he said, with an evil smirk.

I just turned back around quickly and raced out. William and Elliot are those kind of vampire that I would watch in movies like Interview With A Vampire. That creepy kind that craves blood and torture humans.

Once I was back at my room. I opened the door and quickly felt Jasmine arms around me. "Thank god your okay.", she said, pulling away. "Mr. Richards can be the creepy kind.",

"Yeah.", I said, walking over to my bed. "I figured that out. And so is Elliot.". I sat down on bed. Still weird out, I looked at my arm, no bite mark or anything.

"Ohmygod.", Jasmine squealed horrified, "Which one of them bit you?",

I sighed, "William. But something weird happen, I thought their be bite marks on my wrist.". I admit, I was curious on why I don't have bite marks. Usually when I see in movie, when someone get biting by a vampire, there's fangs bite marks.

"Mr. Richards has the gift of healing by using his saliva.", my eyes almost popped out. That's why he ran his tongue across my wrist and now I have no bit marks. It explains everything. "I know, it's a weird one though.",

I nodded my head. Sure is a weird one.