I Owed The Vampire Prince. [31]

"Are you insane!", I heard Liam voice. He sounded angry. I looked over at him. He was angry. "Dorinda, you can't let him kill you. Why would you want him to?", he asked.

"Cause," I said, giving him a sorry look, "my best friend needs help. I'm sorry.", I said.

I slowly wrapped my hand around the stick, held my breath, and pull it out. I gasped and threw the sick aside.

"Ouch.", Emma sarcastically said. I didn't pay her no mind though, I just held my breath again and got up from the floor. I walked up to Lucas, slowly. I felt my leg sting each time I took a step. Once I was in front of Lucas, I looked into his now green eyes again.

"I can't.", he whispered to me. "I can't kill you.",

"You have to. I want you too.", I said, lying, giving a fake smile. "Just make it fast.", I felt more nervous as I reach out and put my hand on his cheek, I leaned forward to his ear and whispered, "Take care of Kayla for me.", I said, hoping Emma or any other vampire to hear me. If Emma did change Kayla, Kayla wouldn't know how to deal with a new life.

What if new born vampire go crazy hungry and kill. And she wouldn't be able to take care of her self. And if she doesn't go back to her parent, at least she got someone to help her out.

He nodded his head once, "Oka-"

"Break it up.", I heard Emma behind me.

Before I lose the courage and not do it, I kissed his cheek. I didn't care if anyone saw, not even Liam. I know it sounds mean of me, but I care more about Lucas.

Even if he is the one that's going to take my life.

I took once last look at best friend, she looked like she was in a peaceful sleep. I turn to look at Lucas again, "I'm ready.", I said.

Lucas looked in my eye and I looked up at his. His eyes looked sad. Without moving eye contacted, he softly placed his hand behind my neck and leaned forward. I felt his cold lips on my neck. I closed my eyes tightly, knowing it's going to hurt. My breath became hard and I tired to control it by holding by breath, but it didn't work.

Then I felt him kiss my neck. Too my surprised, my eyes open quickly, shocked. His mouth than moved to my ear, whispering real quickly, I barley herd him, "Remember what I pulled out of my bed before I left?", he asked. In a quick second, his right arm wrapped around me, pulling me in his chest and with his left hand, he pulled out the .45 gun from his bed and pointed it at Emma.

I didn't even notice when Octavian, Akera, and Hektor ran up to stand next to us, holding out their swords towards Emma direction.

"Lucas!", Emma yelled in surprised. Her eyes were wide open and mouth seemed to drop.

"Un-tie them.", he yelled at Emma big guys that was standing where Jasmine, Liam, Eli, Romy, Isabelle, Luna, and Mitchel was. "And bring her over,", he said to the guy who was holding Kayla in his arms. The guy didn't move but looked at Emma for an answer on what to do. "Now!", he yelled at Emma.

She looked at us dangerously. Her eyes were dangerously looking in Lucas eyes, "You wouldn't shot me," she began slowly walking towards us, "you to scared. Have you even ever used that gun?",

"Don't take another step, that's an order.", he said, sound like a prince now. Finally, he isn't letting Emma take over his life. His parents are the next ones he has to work on.

Emma rolled her eyes, but stopped, "Damn, you think just cause you a prince, means your going to order me, me. I'm Emma Carson!", she said, spitting out her name like it really means anything.