"Happy Birthday Ash!" His voice was what I heard before I saw him come and sit in his chair and blow me a kiss.

"Thanks Jase!" I giggled.

"I have been waiting for your call since morning! And I didn't call you because I knew you'd be Miss Moody today." He said it all dramatically and grinned at me.

"You know me well now, don't you?"

"Yeah. So how was your day?" He asked me.

Just as I was about to answer that question of his, something.

No, scratch that.

Someone tried to enter my room.

Through the window.

"Ray, what the hell are you doing here?" I got up and rushed to the window and helped him in.

He dusted his jeans and stood before me before slowly leaning forward to kiss my cheek. "Happy Birthday."

"We have company?" Jason cleared his throat and spoke up bringing my attention towards him and I went over to my laptop and said, "Raymond's here. I'll call you back later?"

"Ah, the annoying new friend. Have fun Ash. Bye!" Jason's words made Raymond look at me curiously and I shot him a glare before shutting the laptop's lid.

"Who was that?" Raymond asked me once I was done.

"Friend." I shrugged my shoulders and sat cross legged on my bed. Raymond followed my actions.

"You have friends?" He snorted.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him since I didn't want to talk to him about Jason.

"I came to wish you."

"Like this?" I made a face pointing the window and he just smirked at me.

"How did you know I was home anyway?"

He laughed for good two minutes before answering my question while I just stared at him with my smile growing wider at his childishness.

"Jim is an idiot, you know." He said when he was done.

"I just called him to ask if he knew where you were and he reacted furiously at me. He said I dare not come looking for you here and that's when it struck me. So I came straight here and I met Stacey's mother. She gave me the idea to enter from the window since Jim's been guarding your door." He explained to me.

"Nicole? I don't believe it!" I ran a hand across my face and laughed heartily.

"So! I want answers!" Raymond said sitting up straight and looking all determined to get me to answer whatever it was that he wanted to ask.

"You aren't getting any." I stated and crossed my arms over my chest and held my head high in style.

"Well in that case, " he stood up from where he sat and before I could understand what he was up to, he held me by my waist and lifted me up resulting my stomach to rest on his shoulders as I hit little punches on his back and tried to free myself by waving my legs. He put me down when we were in my en-suite's shower cabin. Before I could say anything, he turned the shower on and cold water touched me skin causing me to squeal as the plain white shirt that I was wearing became see through.

I looked at Raymond while he looked down at my black designer bralette that was happily showing itself off. I quickly turned around and turned the shower off.

"Are you out of your mind?" I fumed at him.

"You should have answered me then."

"Did you even ask me anything?" This guy was unbelievable.