Chapter 62: Things Happened In Summer Days

It was so hot in the summer, the weather was too hot that right after Mai Ding saw somewhere cool, he would immediately rush in there. Because of yesterday syphilis incident, his parents scolded him harshly, Mai Ding's mom even hit or kicked him, even if you wanted to reject Fu Qian, you still shouldn't make an excuse like that. But the thing made Mai Ding surprised the most was Fu Qian didn't say anything about him liking a man, it seemed that it was worth being a good person, Mai Ding couldn't help but praise himself for being smart, could handle such a difficult problem.

Mai Ding with his hand over his forehead, blocked out the sunlight. How much longer it will take to arrive An Ziyan's house, seriously, god damn the sun, too cruel. Actually Mai Ding didn't need to walk a long way to go to An Ziyan's house under the hot sun like that, but he was willing to do that, wasn't he? When he arrived An Ziyan's house, he used all his strength to knock the door, a long moment later, An Ziyan finally opened the door for him, Mai Ding pushed An Ziyan aside, took himself a cup of ice water, after that he took off his clothes, used it to wipe his sweat: "the heat is killing me, it's too hot this summer."

An Ziyan closed the door: "Look at your own behavior."

"You saw all of my behaviors anyway, I don't care." Mai Ding was holding a fan, sitting on the ground, realized the air conditioner wasn't turned on, the wind blowing from the outside the window was all hot. He held the remote, tried to turn on the air conditioner but it didn't work, electrical power wasn't lost right? TV was still working.

Mai Ding threw the remote to An Ziyan: "This air conditioner hates me, you turn it on."

"Are you stupid, the air conditioner was broken, still haven't seen anyone come fix yet."

"What?" Mai Ding was like he could hear the thunder during this sunny day: "I wasted my energy to come here, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I also didn't ask you to come here." how could this guy be so annoying, came here all by himself and now nagging him .

"Seriously, I just left and this house has turned into a messy one."

"Right, right, when you leave the Earth, the Earth will stop spinning too."

Mai Ding was feeling too hot that he didn't have energy to keep fighting with An Ziyan anymore, he lied down, rolled from side to side on the ground: "Why is it too hot, don't you feel it?"

"You keep being noisy like that of course you will feel hot, hurry and stand up."

Mai Ding with a fan in his hand, sat down beside An Ziyan, fanned for An Ziyan: "If you're feeling hot, just say it, I'll help you."

Moments later, Mai Ding's arm got tired but still trying to fan for him, An Ziyan frowned: "Stop it, I don't feel hot."

Right at that time, Mai Ding heard seller's sound selling watermelon, he ran to the window, shouted down to the seller: "How much is a catty of watermelons?"

"One coin."

"Can it be cheaper?"

"Kid, just one coin and you still want it cheaper?"

"I'll be right there, don't leave, uncle."

Mai Ding done clothing up, rushed downstairs, minutes later he went back upstairs with a round watermelon in his arms. In the kitchen, he cut the watermelon into slices put it in a plate. After cleaning up the kitchen, he sat down on the ground, put the plate on the table, while he was eating and watching TV, he turned to An Ziyan and asked: "Why don't you eat it?"

"Don't mind me, you eat it."

"Seriously, you can't be like that, if you refuse to eat everything like that, you will never get taller."