Chapter 50: It's Just Love

Beta reader: androider31

~~~

Mai Ding currently could enjoy fancy breakfast and slowly walk to school; he didn't have to take a bus anymore. However, everything was meaningless. Without An Ziyan, no matter how relaxing his life is, no matter how comfortable his life is, it doesn't count as living.

"Why did you force me to come back here?" An Ziyan frowned as he stared at the woman with stunning look. She still looked stunning even though she had already had daughter and son. The woman's beautiful face that was applied with light makeup was filled with gloom. The woman was An Ziyan's mother, Wu Xin.

Some men stood around An Ziyan.

"I have to do that because you never listen to me."

"There's nothing to say."

"He's a guy. You and Xiaosi had better be together right now. How could you have that kind of relationship with a guy? My son, you're just like another man, right? You're a real man, aren't you? Please, tell me that you still have feelings for girls," Wu Xin always treated her son like a treasure; no matter what he does, no matter how bad he is, she would just close her eyes, pretending she knows nothing.

"If you look at me the way I am, then I see that there's nothing to say anymore," An Ziyan stood up, but he was forced by the bodyguards to sit back down.

"What's wrong with you actually? You've always been my good boy. I just want you to marry a girl and have children. There's nothing wrong about it, but now you're doing such a thing, do you know how angry your dad is? I came back here first, since your dad's still on business trip. All you need to do is apologize to your dad, cut off all relationships with that guy, and your dad will forgive you," Wu Xin cried when she was talking. An Ziyan frowned deeper. He then wiped her tears.

"I'm not joking with my love. Because it's not a joke, I'm not gonna let go of my love. It's not because what people think about my love, not because of pressures and stares from the outside. I chose this love; I'm ready to accept all the consequences when they come."

"Why don't you listen to me? All parents want their children to grow up to be good. You're still young now, so you don't know how it feels. When you become a father, you will know how right my current decision is."

"Why are you so sure that it is good for me?" An Ziyan responded with cold smile.

Because An Ziyan didn't listen to her words, Wu Xin got really upset.

"Think carefully. I won't let you walk out of that door anyway."

"There's nothing to think about it, Mom. I'll go now."

An Ziyan got up, but one of the two guards held his shoulder, so An Ziyan fought back, pinning the man down on the ground. After hearing the sound of breaking bones, another guard immediately attacked him. An Ziyan dodged the attack.

"Stay away! Don't make me waste my breath just to play with all of you!" 

Those two guards kept attacking him; An Ziyan used his elbow to hit the stomach of the man behind him and kicked another man before him on the knee. Two guards finally were knocked down on the ground. An Ziyan then was about to walk out the door. However, Wu Xin held a small knife, placing it on her wrist.

"It's you who forced me to do this. You dare to take just one more step forward, I'm gonna slice myself."

An Ziyan turned his head.