Chapter 55: Mai Ding, Happy Birthday.

"Calm down." An Ziyan said to Mai Ding who went absolutely apeshit.

But how could he stay calm, he almost got scared to death, what the hell a surprise is that? It was just so mean.

An Ziyan looked at the lower part of Mai Ding's body, directed his gaze at his crotch, after that he turned away. Mai Ding could clearly see his shoulders were shaking with laughter. One more thing that made Mai Ding more angry and embarrassed was: He really thought that someone tried to kill him and he wet his pants in the end. His face turned red, jumped up on An Ziyan, aggressively shook him: "What the f*** are you laughing about? It's not even funny, it's all your fault."

An Ziyan held back his laughter, comforted Mai Ding: "Fine, take it off, go wash your pants."

Mai Ding looked around them, this place looked like a deep dark forest, no one was around, there was just a small European style home, it looked like hunters house that Mai Ding saw in movie, a simple house. But Mai Ding currently couldn't care much more about this strange place, he directly headed to the house, when he was walking he turned his head to warn An Ziyan: "You are not allowed to laugh."

"I get it."

After two steps forward, Mai Ding turned his head back again: " Why do I still hear a laughing sound? I said I don't allow you to laugh."

"I didn't laugh."

"You lied."

Mai Ding with his wetty pants opened the door, went into the house. Even though the house looked simple outside, the inside felt really warm, the orange wall, classic European style furniture and on the wall, there was a beautiful picture fame. It was very simple, no TV or other modern furniture. Mai Ding was feeling like he was turned back time to a century ago, there was a unique style, even the piano in the living room was in classic style. It was just like an old man, despite going through so , it still remained outstanding.

Mai Ding turned on the rusty tap, there was no water, not even a drop.

"There is no water, what to do now?"

"There's a lake in the back."

Mai Ding opened the second door, he couldn't see it from the front cover. This house was built above the lake. He saw a playground was made of wooden planks and a swing. With sitting on the edge of wooden planks, his legs could touch the water. The water was very clear, he could see some swimming fishes under the water. That was it.

Mai Ding looked at An Ziyan angrily, after that he shyly took off his pants and underwear, pulled his shirt down, covered his private parts that need to cover. Then he held onto the plank, lightly went into the water, stood firmly on a stone, he gave a little gasp of delight: "Ah, how cool."

Even though the way he got come to this place was kind of abnormal, staying this beautiful quiet place in this hot summer touched Mai Ding's heart, he was feeling moved: "How did you find this place?"

"My grandfather built it, but because of his health, he couldn't come to this place anymore. Sometimes when I feel down, I will come to this place as well." An Ziyan stepped forward on wooden planks.

Mai Ding said when he was washing his pants: "What do you mean by that? Are you feeling down today?"

An Ziyan put his legs in the lake: "Yes, I'm worrying about my fishes will be poisoned by your wetty pants

Mai Ding dipped his pants in the water, splashed water towards An Ziyan, An Ziyan's face was wet, An Zyan glared at Mai Ding but he had no intention of playing with Mai Ding in water. He stared straight at Mai Ding, those eyes flashed up with no good intentions. Mai Ding's shirt fitly covered his thighs. The shirt was wet, An Ziyan could kind of see the unseen thing, and his purely white skin got under the blue water was so much whiter.