Chapter 1: 16 years ago..(part 1)

Perrie's POV:

We were at the party and Zayn and I were dancing to Hands to Myself, by Selena Gomez and we were both dancing like an idiot to it. Two people dancing like an idiot to a seductive song, very normal.

"Can't keep my hands to myself!" Zayn yelled out.

"Of course, you can't!" I joked.

"Whatever," Zayn brushed it off and kept dancing with me. As we were dancing to the next few songs, I felt something behind me.

"Peek-a-boo!" Someone randomly said, making me jump into Zayn's arms. I turned around and saw Jade laughing at me.

"That wasn't funny!" I yelled.

"It doesn't matter, we have to get going," Jade said.

"Why?"

"Because the party is over," Jade said. I looked around and I saw no one here except Jade, Zayn, the custodians, and I.

"Oh, then let's go!" I said, pulling Zayn's arm with me. We walked outside and saw the rest of our group just sitting around.

"What took you two lovebirds forever?" Louis asked, walking towards Zayn.

"We're not dating!" Zayn and I yelled in unison.

"Sure..." Liam slurred.

"So why are you guys waiting outside?" I asked.

"Well, all of us were waiting for you two to come out so we can have more fun!" Louis stated and everyone else cheered.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked.

"Louis found this game on his phone called 'Dares for Drunk People' and we thought it was smart!" Jesy explained.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Leigh asked.

"Yes, Leigh! Don't be so uptight, Mrs. Kiffin!" Jesy said, pushing Leigh lightly.

"I have a bad feeling like this, every time we're drunk, we end up doing stupid stuff!" Leigh explained.

"Says the drunk one," Niall joked before he got a glare for Jesy.

"We're not exactly drunk yet!" Liam stated.

"Can we just play the game!" Louis whined.

"Fine," Everyone groaned.

"Yay!" Louis cheered. Louis started shaking his phone, and once he stopped shaking it, he looked at it and smiled at it. "To everyone, go to a random bar and take five shots."

"This is stupid, where are we gonna find a random bar nearby?" I asked.

"Oh wait, this game showed me a random bar nearby!" Louis stated, showing everyone the map.

"Oh look, the bar is right in front of us!" I stated.

"Oh.." Louis said. "Then what are we waiting for?"

We all got up and started to walk to the bar. Once we were inside, we saw a lot of loud, drunk people and all of us sat on the bar stools.

"Wait, where's Harry and Jenn?" I asked, noticing that they're not here.