new day old enemy

Kais POV
I was in my room loving the peace we had. It's been jears since it was so silent.
Lloyd was save and no enemy to be seen.
The kid was really happy even without his dad.
That was till he ran in my room and locked the door.

I jumped. "Lloyd whats wrong?" I asked. He was scrared that was clear but why?
Never seen him like that." Kai you have to hide me quick before he finds me" he said.
Who was ge talking about?" Him, who?" I was confused.
Then the door burst open and revealed Morro.

That makes no sence he's dead." Him" lloyd said scared, his voice shaking a bit.
I stood in front of Lloyd protecting him and jeld for the others.
They were shocked seing Morro. Then they ran over and helped me protecting Lloyd.

Lloyd seemed really scared seing the ghost cant blame him.
"What are you doing here Morro, how can you be alive?" Cole aked.
He laughed" you Ninja are so predictible you thought I'm dead? Folish" he said.
That just made us more angry we knew he was right, in a way.

"Fine just give me the boy and no one gets hurt"Morro said, after a while.
Now Lloyd was more scared he already knew what he wanted. He wanted to use
his body for his evil plans again. "You want him? Then you have to get past us" I said.

We fought for a while sadly Nya and Senei were'nt here so Morro had easy play.
He bet us all and laughed his dumb laughter again. Now he went straight to Lloyd
who was backing up to the wall with every step Morro did till he felt the wall on his back. Lloyd was tearing up a bit and Morro said " funny I really thought your Ninja learned something but I can be wrong".

"No please dont you know how much it hurts when you do that" Lloyd beged.
Whah? He never said it hurt when Morro possesed him.
"You little fool!! Of course it hurts when you fight against it" he screamed.
Lloyd twitched now it was written in his face that he was scared.

We tried standing up but it did'nt work.
"I don't have time for this boy. We go NOW!" Morro said.
He started to posses Lloyd while he screamed in pain. "LLOYD!!" We sreamed.
Then out of nowhere Morro was gone and Lloyd fell to the ground unconcious.

I was scared because of our little buddy. When we had the power we stood up.
His pulse was relative normal so we layed him on the bed and stayed beside him.
Questions where in my head like: what does Morro want? Why was he gone?
We just waited for Lloyd to wake up.