"The Reapers"

It was now the Evening, the sky was a fiery orange. Casey slowly wakes, having herself laying on something, staring into the sky, seeing clouds, birds, and the leaves of the trees. "Huh, what happened?" Casey says, as she looked around, finding her head on Jack's lap, like she was using it as a pillow. She also finds that she was covered up with Jack's jacket. It seems like it was placed on Casey to keep her warm. Casey looked at Jack, finding him leaning against a three, asleep with the bags of supplies next to him, He also had a arm across her stomach, seeming to be protecting Casey. Casey's eyes flashed, showing Curiosity, "Is he protecting me?" Casey thought to herself. A Soft mumble comes up, having Casey look at Jack, seeing he was waking up. For a mere second, the two stared into each others eyes, hearing their hearts beat at one. Their eyes flashed for a second, The two didn't understand what has happened, the two seem to be trapped in a trace, they remained quiet for a minute. The two blinked, snapped out of the trace. "Oh, You're awake." Jack says, having his face turn a soft Shade of red. "Yeah, how did we get here?" Casey says, curiously looking around. "I carried you here myself" Jack replied, chucking a little. "You're pretty light, than what I expected."  Jack said, with a small smile. The two got up back to their feet. Jack noticed something in the distance, a Cloak figure on a Horse who's fur was purely black at the darkest night, the Rider Rose towards them, summoning a Sythe. Jack quickly grabs the bags and Casey's hand and begun to run. But the Rider stopped them in their tracks, Jack let go of Casey's hand then reached into his pocket, taking out a pocket knife then he yells at the rider. "Stay back, I have a knife and I'm not scared to Slit your throat!" Jack yelled, keeping Casey behind him. Casey looks at the Cloak Rider, like she knew who the Cloak Rider was. "Hi Grim." Casey says to the Rider, leaving Jack confused. "Wait, you know him?" Jack says, sounding confused. The cloak figure jumped down from his horse, having his Sythe vainsh then he takes off his hood, showing a normal man, with black hair and blood red eyes along with a few scars. The man looks at Casey and smiles. "Hello my dear sister." He said to Casey.  "Wait you two are siblings!?" Jack says in surprised. Both the man and Casey nods. "My name is Grim, I'm her Older brother." The man says to Jack. Jack slowly put the knife away. Grim looks at Jack and says "Hello Jack" Jack looked at Grim, surprised, hearing a complete stranger say his name. "Y-You know my name, But how!?" Jack said, sounding shocked.  "I'm the Grim Reaper, by what the Humans call me." Grim said. "I'm the son of Luficer, was once Heir of the throne, Until I was banished to reap Mortal souls." Jack thought for a second then speaks. "Alright, if you're the son of The Devil, doesn't that make Casey the daughter?" Grim nods and says "Yes, she's now the heir of Hell's Throne, betrothed to one of Hell's Generals, Aka Manah." Casey remained quiet with a upset look. "But I helped her Escape, because I don't want her go suffer through a Unloved Married and a unwanted future." Jack looked at Casey. "Oh, so what are you two going to do now" Jack said. "Keep running, I guess, we have no where to go." Grim says with a sigh. Jack thought then says "I know a place, you can stay." Jack says as he motion them to follow. Both Grim and Casey start to follow Jack. Hours later, they reached a town, Casey was in Jack's arms, asleep, with his jacket on her. "Here we are." Jack says to Grim. Jack walks up to a house and ring the doorbell, having a man open the door. "Huh, Jack?" The man says. "Hello Father." Jack says. The man looked at Casey and Grim. "Who are they?" He said. "This is Casey and that's her Brother Grim, can we come in?" The man nods and let them in. Jack walks to a room and lays Casey on the bed then walks out of the room, thinking.