Chapter 1 | Weird Girl

"It's him!"

"Who?"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Yein looks to the same way that her friend, Sujeong looks. A tall boy with black hair walks in front of them, he looks so arrogant but when he walks, many girls scream. Calling his name.

"Why is he looks so arrogant?" Yein asked.

Sujeong hit Yein's back. "Don't you dare to say that! He is cool, very cool. He is so popular, many girls like him. Oh, look! He staring at you!"

Yein can see that that boy –Jungkook staring at her. Yein stare him back, for a short time. Then, Jungkook turned his face.

"He seems hates me so much." Yein muttering.

"Oh no, it's not good." Sujeong said. "If Jungkook hates you, it means every girls would hate you too."

"So it's means you hate me too?" Yein asked, Sujeong shooking her head. Yein smile, "Thank's god."

"Do you think that Jungkook really hates you?" Sujeong asked.

Yein shrug, "I don't know. Maybe it's just my feeling, although Jungkook doesn't know me."

"How if he... loves you?"

"WHAT?!"

Yein hit Sujeong's back and shooking. "No, it's impposible! It doesn't make sense!"

"Hey, i just saying." Sujeong said.

"Let's go." Yein said.

"Where?"

"To the class, of course. There is 10 minutes until the break is over. Let's go!" Yein said.

After School

Yein walk home by herself. She used to walk with Sujeong or Myungeun because their house is near, but the two of them have something to do so they can't walk together.

Yein hate this situation, she think that she looks like a nerd if she walk by herself. And also, Yein is a typical girl who talk much. So if she go home by herself, she can't talk to anyone.

"He seems hates me so much." Yein muttering.

"Oh no, it's not good." Sujeong said. "If Jungkook hates you, it means every girls would hate you too."

Yein suddenly remember the dialogue of her and Sujeong at the break time. At the same time, Jeon Jungkook walk in front of her.

"Did he really hates me?" Yein muttering, then she shrug. "You can't blame people without reason, Jeong Yein!"

"What?"

"OH!"

Yein get shocked, Jungkook stand beside her. Staring at her with his arrogant look.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Yein said loud.

"I just hear you talk by yourself, and you looking at me. So i though you talk about me." Jungkook answer.

"I-i'm not talking about you." Yein said while shooking her head.

"Really?" Jungkook asked. "I don't believe it. You staring at me while you talk by yourself, and you look at me with that dissapointed look."

Dissapointed?

"Hey! I'm not staring at you with dissapointed look, i staring at you because you walking in front of. Now, step aside! I need to go home." Yein said, then push Jungkook to the left and run away.

"Really..." Jungkook muttering, he smile a little. "Weird girl."

To Be Continued

Hello guys, this is me AurumGangster ^^

Okay, the first chapter of this Fanfiction is done. This is weird chapter actually, but i hope you like it. Don't forget to comment and vote :)