Chapter T W O : She might Humiliate me, or worse, Kill me

Tiffany's POV

I tagged along Luke, a series of gasps, whispers and praising were rolling down the hallway, as if it was really necessary.

Since Luke and I were in the same classes together, I decided that I should follow him for my own good. You know, maybe Michelle comes back and takes full revenge on me, she might humiliate me, or worse, kill me.

I entered the classroom, the old noises, fights and gossips were gone, finally.

I went to my seat, quiet as ever. I never really thought I could be that respected, for somehow, famous.

It was very awkward in our classroom, it was just silence, no breaking in.

I was in complete boredom so I decided to grab and read my History textbook, I silently grabbed my bag and my textbook.

My eyes were glued to the textbook, I silently read every word I saw that I already knew even though it was not even teached yet. I don't know but, I kinda have a weird side and use it everytime.

I finished the last paragraph and stuffed the textbook in my bag, I took a deep breath and went to Michelle's seat (Michelle is also in our class)

"Hey." I murmured.

"Smartass bi-" She gets cut off by herself, and I don't know why.

"I'm so sorry for the trouble a few hours ago." I apologised and looked down into forgiveness.

"Just leave me alone." She said in a quiet tone.

"But-"

"Just leave me alone!" Michelle stood up and said in a super tensed tone "Would you stop being so smartassy and get out of my freaking way?!" She paused "You're just a burden! No one is ever gonna love you, ever!"

I felt hurt, all she said was true, no one will ever love me, and I'm just a burden.

Before you knew it, tears started rolling down through my cheeks.

"What the Hell Michelle?" Luke stood up covered up for me "Just stop being so dramatic 'cause Weasley broke up with you."

"She's just a *Swears* burden!" Michelle answered "She doesn't even deserve all that fame she's getting!"

"Can you just freaking stop Michelle?!" Luke said in defense "You don't even know what's happening with her life! Stop judging her!"

"Really Luke?! We've been friends for 15 years and you befriended this nerd?" Michelle said tensed.
"You'll trash our long friendship for this nerd?"

Luke nodded, "It's better to hang out with a smart, funny, witty and beautiful girl than a popular, pitiful
bully." Luke said, he looked at me and formed a smile that made me blush so hard.

"You now what, damn you." Michelle said and went back to her seat.

"Thanks." I murmured and chuckled.

Luke an I went back to our seats, I grabbed my phone and played a game that doesn't really matter.

"Tiffany, you're excused." A familiar sexy (I'm sorry but I had to) voice said.

I looked at the person and see none other than WEASLEY FREAKING YOUNG! :o

"Weasley, you can't just excuse that dork for no reason, what about us?" Michelle stood up "It's unfair for Pete's sake!"

"Mr. Young is right." Ms. Lucy suddenly appeared out of nowhere, then looked at me "Tiffany, you're excused at all of your classes."

"But what about us?!" Tiffany asked to get sympathy "It's so unfair that she gets excused."

"I'm sorry Ms. Michelle Larson." Ms. Lucy paused "Since all classes today is cancelled except mine, we will have to go to another room 'cause of the numerous students that will also attend History."

Michelle groaned and sat down to her seat, she deserves that.

I picked up my bag and went outside, Why the hell is Weasley following me?

"Why are you following me?" I whispered to Weasley, I mean, to make it polite, eh?

He smirked, why is he half smiling? Oh no! He's *Faints inside*

"Weasley Steven Young, if you do something horrible to me and scar me for the rest of my life, say hello to my daddy."

"But you don't have one, dumbass." He replied with a smirk

"Are you stalking me?"

He smiled, so that explains the noise upstairs.

I continued walking down the hall, but something came in my mind.

"So you even stalk me when I go to the bathroom?" I asked curiously.

"Well, not to mention that you don't use shampoo anymore but instead, you put it on your doll's hair." He replied happily, uh oh.

"Ya Pig!" I slapped his face hardly, he deserves it for being a slight pig.

"Ow!" He cried in pain "I thought girls don't know how to slap hard, why????"

"Are you being jealous because feminism is taking over?"

"What? Hell no! Manpower will succeed!"

As you can see, we were like two children fighting over why chocolate is better than vanilla and vanilla is better than chocolate, except we fight over random stuff.

"A toaster is better than a microwave!" He shouted weirdly.

"Uh no, a microwave can do better stuff than a toaster ya dumbo!" I shouted.

"Toaster!"

"Microwave!"

"Toaster!"

"Microwave!!!!"

"TOASTER!!!!!!!!!!!"

"MICROWAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What are all these commotion all about?" Someone said, uh oh. It's Mrs. Baker, the world's most beast mode teacher of all.

"Mrs. Baker, which is better, A toaster or A microwave?" Weasley asked, laughing at the fact that we made Mrs. Baker stupid.

"You two, detention, NOW!" Mrs. Baker exclaimed.

Killjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Tiffany (Jade Thirlwall) 's Nerd look at the top.

It's boring as hell, I know but I'll add some Interesting jokes that you may enjoy.