Chapter One: The Dare

Tiffany's POV

Hi, I'm Tiffany Nicole Harrins, the one and only geek in our school, well, I'm the anti-Social nerdy sassy one.

How was being a geek? Was it harsh?

Being a geek was not that harsh (I'm joking, I was hardly communicating with anyone, not even my beloved parents). I was raised like I'm deaf, nobody talked to me and I just learned the alphabet myself, I was desperate and arrogant until now. As for my parents, they strive hard at their work everyday but well, we're still poor as hell, but not that poor, that poor with no new cars, new cellphones and new appliances. Well, good thing I had a job as a fastfood worker once and I got to buy my very own Apple Computer and Iphone 5.

What do you hate about people that makes you anti - social?

I hate it when someone says something that directly points at me, saying those hurtful words that make you feel worried all the time. And then everybody laughs at me, pointing the thing someone rumoured and believing it's true. The bullying was way out of hand, they were sometimes spilling coffee on my shirt, pouring ice water on my face and embarrassing me infront of the whole school.

What was your role in the school?

As a geek, I was like the slave of the queen and king bee, I have been told that nobody wants me, even my parents. I was forced to eat lunch at the toilet and be like a nobody, I couldn't fight back, it was hard for a teen like me to fight back those nasty bullies. When they just think you're weak and all and you're weakness is them, that's the thing that hurts, when they realize that you're just a nobody. Always remember; you can never be like them.

But what if it changed? What if the king bee stood and let me go higher than I ever expected? How?

He changed my life.

~·~
It was a dull morning for me, I was completely bored of waking up in 5:30 am and being an early bird, fudge it, ugh.

I swayed my legs towards the bathroom and rinsed my face, I put on my glasses and tied my hair into a ponytail. As a geek, I've always wondered how it felt like wearing makeup, 'cause I never bothered wearing it all my life, I swear.

I wore my Pac-man tee and and blue jeans and matched it with sneakers, perfect for a nerdy girl like me. Get on with it, geeks are awesome.

I looked to the mirror, I look amazing! (The sarcasm please) I looked like a piece of trash, shucks, I hate it, fudgekin cakes female dog.

"Tiffany Nicole, please come down now!" My OLDER sister, Natasha, commanded. She's such a -. Nope, not swearing.

"Alrighty,Regina George!" I murmur, which caused her to get grumplestilskin "Cady Heron is coming!!!"

I went downstairs, just to see my two Overprotective brothers, Jonathan and Nathan eating pancakes. I smell the sweet aroma of pancakes drizzling around my table, in 3, 2, 1........

"Gimme those freaking pancakes!" I said as I try to get pancakes from my hands, but Jonathan blocked me "This isn't for you, Tiffany Nicole." He blocked the pancakes from me, then I stuck my tongue up and fought over the pancakes.

"Just gimme the pancakes!" I shouted, then an angry woman walked down "What is the meaning of this? Tiffany, Jonathan, Nathan and Natasha, school now." Mom commanded, that's the reason I don't communicate.

I looked down and walked, meaning that my last chance of communicating with my family is ruined.

I went to the bus stop, I glanced at my siblings, they were with their friends and having fun, while me here is standing on this post saying 'Bus Stop', being jealous over my siblings' social life.

Then a boy approached me, he seemed in age with me though, but he was hot. I glanced over him and tried to act like he was not there, as I always do.

"Hey." He called "What's your name?"

I gulped and stared, there was a bit of confusion in me since I didn't know if he calls me or not. I may end up looking stupid as he calls out a chick at the back of me like Little Mix's Black Magic music video.

"Are you talking to me?" I ask shyly with being quirky.

"Yea, you're so freaking dorky though." He chuckled "By the way, I'm Martin Brown."

"I'm so dorky, yeah." I mumbled.

"I'm just joking, you're very pretty without those glasses."

"Really?"

"Yup."

I slightly blushed and turned away, darn!

He puts his finger on my chin, which made me to look at him, he pushed some hair to my ear and stared, I'm fangirling right now inside!

He lets go of his hands and looks down, I too, look down. But a female dog destroyed the moment.

"Lukey! Wanna hop in?" A black haired GORGEOUS girl (The sarcasm is overload) said, glaring at me secretly.

"I'm sorry but, I need to go." Luke apologised, fudge you, black haired girl.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
*At school *

"Oh look, the geek god, Tiffaggeek Nidork Nerdins!" Our queen bee, Michelle Larson, said as the whole school stood in silence.

In a matter of minutes, everyone starts laughing and I left humiliated.

"Stop it, Michelle." The king bee, Weasley Young, stood up.

"Weasley, I was just complimenting her looks and appearance in a rude manner, what's wrong about it?"

"The bullying should be stopped, Michelle. " Weasley commanded and

"I agree." Luke said, crossing his arms and defending me.

"But-" Michelle mumbled.

"Not even gonna listen Michelle." Weasley then, put his right arm on my shoulder, OMG.

I gave him a soft smile, which he returned with a smirk, what the bloody hell is happening?

In a matter of seconds, everyone starts agreeing with Luke and Weasley, Bye Female Dog.

Michelle gave me that 'Damn you' face, she glared at me and left.

*****

Author's Note:

What ya think guys? Is it cool? Or dumb? Let me know in the comments below!

Also remember that you are beautiful inside and out, whatever they might say.

And yes, there's gonna be the 'Most Beautiful ' but remember, what is beauty if you keep telling yourself you're not beautiful?

Have you ever wondered that if we were all had the same apperance, would there be someone considered 'Most Beautiful'?

No, but there would be our attitude, attitude matters everytime, we may be called 'Ugly' or 'Unacttractive' by others but our attitude stands above all.

So bye!

-Unknown