What about, 'Blake? Didn't expect to see you here' or 'Prince!' but she can't let him know that she knew it was him. She needed to make it sound like some coincidence. She had been on a date with him before so why is it so hard now. It was in her dream though. But, she still count it as a date. A date is a date.

Maybe, I'll pretend to fall and he'll catch me! Princes always do that in movies.

Then, they'll stare into each other's eyes and he'll say something prince-like like 'Are you okay?' which will be followed by 'I swear we've met before' without taking his eyes of her then he'll fall in love with her too.

That sounds perfect! Okay, here I go.

"Ouch!" Anna exclaims in the most girly voice(like Ella's) she could master and fall forward in order to make her shoulders in contact with his.

But, something's gone gravely wrong. The man, startled by her lame squeal, jump to the side at the same time. Her face falls flat on the floor.

"Owww" she groaned, it was real and wasn't feminine at all. Ugh, how did Ella manage to sound so delicate and feminine when she hurts herself she wonders. Maybe years of practice? Cause she needed it badly. As she turned her sore face to the side, she faced a pair of Jordans. It looked familiar, Blake did own one! The little group of people around her went silent. She raised her head and her jaws dropped.

NOOOOO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

It was Blake's Jordans in front of her face. There's no way she could miss that blond hair, and the smile that distinct Blake from other guys, from his two friends who sat beside him and stared curiously at her. Amusement shone in their eyes as well as Blake's eyes.

No! It's horrible. Please be a dream! I need to be the graceful and princess-like to match him.

She stood quickly and it seems quieter than before if that's possible. Their eyes flicked back and forth from her to the ground. They're such men. They did notice her chest.

She felt smug for a moment but she got worried as their eyes continued the routine. So, she looked down only to see a sock on the ground!

She gasped loudly with horror then covered her chest protectively. Her breast!

She never really tried enhancement or pads as it was an average size but that particular night, she felt the need to make it look extra big. She was too proud to get pads as it was for one night and that's where the socks came in. She realized that she must do something about it. Socks like that don't like lie casually on clubs like that. Why couldn't socks be sexy! She should've used lingerie or something instead. Besides, she can't deny that it wasn't hers as socks don't appear magically out of nowhere. Also, her sudden not-so-big chest gave her away.

So, she quickly bent down grabbed socks and threw it behind her as she stood.

"Have no idea where those come from. Who brings socks to pubs people" she shook her head dramatically. The guys burst out laughing. They didn't look too convinced but she had to try!

"Wh-what?"

"Maam, I believe that these are yours" she heard a voice behind her.

Crap! Don't turn. Don't turn. "I don't know what you're talking about" she coughed.

"Maam, I saw you-" Ugh shut up already.

She turned to glare at the man but he froze the moment she did.

"Wait, you don't look...21"

Crap!

"I know! My wrinkles gave me away, huh. I look 23 right?" She said sneakily hoping he'll buy it.

"Maam, I saw you drinking alcohol. I'm a manager so I need to re-check your ID"

"Wh-what're talking about?"

"Maam-"

"Let me handle it, Mark" she heard Blake's voice behind her. Oh my, the prince finally going to save her!

"Sure, B" Mark frowned before he walked away.

She sighed in relief and turned to face him, "Th-"

"Follow me" he said firmly and she did. He led her to a lone booth. JACKPOT!!! Her prayers are answered. This is it!

When they settled down, she tugged her hair behind her ear, "Thank you" she said softly.

"Don't thank me yet. I need to confirm who you are. If Max handled it then you're in great trouble. You've drunk, right? Tell me the truth and you can go out quietly."

"Ella" she blurted out.

"What?"

"Urm...Ella..McKenna"

"Wait, Ella McKenna? Where have I heard that name before"

"Probably at the some party?"

"Maybe. So you're 21?"

"Yeah" Well, Ella is. Exactly why she claimed to be her.

"My id is somewhere in my bag and I can't dig cause you know why but we can negotiate ways for you to confirm it" a busy prince like him won't bother checking it anyway.

"No. It's okay. I don't know why but..I believe you. Maybe it's because of the earlier interesting..events. Maybe that left me unable to process any rational thoughts" he smiled.

Aww.

Anna melted all over again. She might've acted like a fool before but she's happy knowing she made him smile in the process. So worth it. One of the best feeling is when you made your crush smile after all.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I was bored before you know. Then, that happened" he chuckled again. Aww. He's soooo cute.

But, what if he wants her mask off! All spells will be broken! He can't see her plain face!

"Wow! It's getting late. I- uh I need to go home. Lots of work tomorrow" act like Ella.

"You sure?" he frowned.

"Yeah!"

He sighed in disappointment "Okay. Hope I'll see you again. Honestly"

"Me too. Bye"

She can't wipe the smirk off her face. BEST NIGHT EVERRR. She was so going to marry him.
ZxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Hey guys! What do you think of the first chapter?
Bad news is I won't be updating more until I complete this book which won't take long. Anyways, this book won't disturb me from updating PMPB.

Please vote♡ and help me out with wattys2016
Remember, you can vote offline:) via app