Chapter #1: A day in the life of Y/N

Your P.O.V.

It was Monday morning and you were woken up a 6 am on the dot. You got up and got dressed in your Markiplier shirt, some black pants, and a pair of black and red converse. You brushed your H/L, H/C hair. You threw on your favorite hoodie and grabbed your backpack and headed down for breakfast.

You got your breakfast which was a suspicious looking bowl of oatmeal and sat down at the back of the room the farthest away from anyone. There weren't many people here most kids eat breakfast at school.

You slowly munched on your questionable food as you started daydreaming about being a famous YouTuber when you were pulled out of your dreamland by a bang on your table. You looked up to see Sarah and her posy gathered around you.

Sarah: Hey I asked you a question moron!

You: Huh yeah what was your question?

Sarah: I said what are you doing sitting in my spot?

You: Since when is this your spot?! I sit here everyday!

Sarah: Since I decided I wanted to sit here! Now Move!

You just rolled your eyes and continued eating.

Sarah: Hey I said Move! Are you deaf!

You: No and why should I listen to you?

Sarah: Um because I rule this place bitch.

You: What did you just fucking call me?!

You said as you stood up quickly turning to face her.

Sarah: Oh what is little miss moron gonna do about it?!

You took a deep breath and clenched your fists.

You: Sarah I told you to leave me alone. So why don't you and your bitch posy go and hit up on some guys like the sluts you are.

Sarah: What The Fuck did you just say to me?!

She got ready to punch you when...

Mrs. Ann: Hey! Break it up! You girls leave Y/N alone.

Sarah: You got lucky this time. But next time you won't be so fortunate.

She said as she flipped her hair and walked away.

Mrs: Ann: Are you ok Y/N?

You: Ya thanks Mrs. Anna.

Mrs. Ann was nice to you. She was the only one here besides the Nurse who was nice to you and acted like they actually cared.

Mrs. Ann: Your welcome and you should probably head out so your not late to school. You don't want to be late for the first day of the second trimester.

You glanced up at the clock it was 7:15 school starts at 7:45. But you only had to walk like 6 maybe 7 blocks to get to school. So I should probably leave soon.

You: Ya I guess your right. Bye!

Mrs. Ann: Bye see you at dinner!

You slung your backpack over your shoulder and threw away your trash, then proceeded to exit hell and go to yet another hell. Yay

~~Time Skip to School~~ Brought to you by Tiny Box Tim~~

When you arrived at school you stopped by your locker then headed to class you as always were there early. You sat in the far corner and pulled out your iPod and threw on your headphones and played some music as you scrolled threw Twitter.

You saw that Mark had tweeted a picture of his dog Chica you instantly liked and retweeted it. Then the bell rang and you stuffed your phone in your pocket as people started slowly piling in you pulled out your notebook and started doodling random things.