"What are y-"

Louis cut me off, and put a finger to my lips.

"Just wait until later tonight, our spot at 3?" He asked me, and I nodded.

We all finished dinner, and it was Louis and I's turn to do the dishes.

"What time are we leaving tomorrow?" I asked Louis, as I dried the white, glass plate.

"I was thinking 10?" He said, before handing me another plate.

He splashed me, and I squealed.

"You got me wet." I said, making him, and the other boys who were sitting in the other room.

I rolled my eyes at their immaturity.

I splashed him back, and he smirked at me.

He got one of the soap bottles, and I got the other, and we squirted it at each other.

Bubbles filled the kitchen, and I slipped, landing on top of Louis.

He pecked my lips, before helping me up.

"Go take a shower, I'll clean it up." Louis said, making me smile.

I nodded, and waddled up the stairs.

I turned on the hot water, and slipped into the shower, humming a random tune.

I started thinking about going to Louis' house and I smiled.

He really like me that much that he wants me to meet his family?

Than I started to worry.

What if his mum doesn't like me?

What if his sisters think I'm annoying?

I sighed, before finishing washing my hair.

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a blue, furry towel around my body, before walking to my dresser.

I slipped on a pair of black leggings, fuzzy slippers, and an over sized purple jumper, after French braided my hair.

I walked out of my room, only to hear Louis on the phone.

"You're going to love her mum." He smiled into the phone.

"I think I'm falling for her." He almost whispered into the phone, and a huge smile appeared on my face.

"Eavesdropper." Shannon tsked.

I blushed, and she grabbed my hand.

"We have to have a girls night before you leave." She said, dragging me downstairs.

I saw my mum and Gemma on the couch with a ton of nail polish, magazines, and snacks.

I smiled at them, and they patted the couch next to them.

We sat down, and Gemma started to paint my toenails a dark purple, and my mum did the same to my fingernails.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Shannon asked me.

I nodded, with a bright smile. "I just hope they like me." I muttered, more to myself.

My mum pushed me. "They will. Besides, who cares? Louis adores you." She said making me blush.

"I think I'm starting to fall for him." I breathed, and all of the girls squealed.

"Hazel's in love." They all chanted.

I blushed furiously, and put my head in my hands.

"I didn't say that."

"But you said you were close." Gemma smirked.