Chapter 10:The escape fail?

Beginne am Anfang

"No...your wrong seto..." I said...Now I can control myself, but I was mad. I got up, tears running down my check. I turn to face a mad seto. "YOUR THE ONE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!! AM A DRAGON FOR GLITCH SAKE!!!! REMEMBER I TOLD YOU THAT I CANT CONTROL MYSELF SOMETIMES!?!?!?" Seto was stunned. "I-I-I A-a-am s-so- I-I di-idnt k-k-" Before I let seto finished, I turn around and ran to the window and open it and flew away.

"NOOOOVVVIIIIAAAA!!!!" Was the last thing I heard. All of a sudden, everything was completely black. What? "Novia! Wake up!"
What the? What is happening? "Novia! Please wake up!"

Was it a dream? I gasp and open my eyes to see seto. I immediately cried, and sat up. I took notice that everyone is here. "Novia, its ok, it was just a dream." Seto comfort me. And am so glad it was....Do....Ty? No....SETO!!!

I slowly stopped crying and looked around the room and my eyes landed on Ty. My eyes widen remembering my dream. I was being a naughty girl. I felt a shiver on my back spine. I smile but frown.

"Exactly how did this happen me on the floor?" I ask. Everyone had worried eyes, Ty spoke first. "Well, right before you told me to follow you, you faint." My eyes widen if that even possible. My dream could of happen...for real..

Calm you tits novia, at least it didn't happen..I look up with still sad eyes. "Well, I guess its time to get back to work?" Everybody nod and got back to business. Seto looked at me then smirk. I looked at him confused.

"Your sad, I want to change that." seto said then said something in another language. "Wha-" before I rudely interrupt by and huge load of tickle all over my body. "AHHHHHHHH!!!Stop it! Stop it! It tickles!"

I was a laughing mess. Mitch started laughing and soon did everyone else. I thought bodil will laugh first, huh? "Seto you better stop before I brake your face!!" I shouted.

Seto soon stop and smile. I lowly growl at him. "Calm on, lets go back to work."He said. I groan going back to my business, with a smile.

----Brice POV----

After seto stop tickling novia, -wish it was me though- I walk towards to sky. "Hey sky, can I talk you for a moment, its important." He nodded his head yes. Now or never...

----Nightflur POV---
"Party in the USA!! Moving my hips like yeH! Nodding my head like yeah!" I groan as I got my phone and turn off the alarm. Love dat song, but combined with a alarm, naaahhhhh, feels like hell!!

I looked at alter sleeping peaceful in front of me. Now time to smack that peace sleep away. I shoke her calmly. No response. I shook her calmly again, even whispering to her to wake up. No response. I gave up then, I sat up and grab her shoulder and violently shook her up and down making her eyes go wide.

I stopped and laugh. "You should of seen your eyes!" I wisper shouted trying my darn best to wake up others. She groan and went straight back to sleep. I smirk,"I throw you a bucket of water on you if you dont get your butt of the bed." Alter immediately got off the bed and stood up and started changing her new fresh clothes. My plan work!

I got off and change into fresh clothes. I got a blue and white strip shirt, white jeans and and white sweater. I looked at Alter who had red and white strip shirt and red jeans and red sweater. Copy cat.

She looked at me and noticed we were wearing the same clothes but different color. Ackward much? I send a message on her mind. Yup. She replied. We walked to the door and open and I peeked out to see no one. Right before I was about to get outside, Alter pulled be back and shut the door.

"What?" I ask. "Uhh, you do know you can easily teleported us outside the huge lab." Well, fun adventure is she. I groan, "Yeah but my whole sorceress energy will drain and I'll pass out for at least two days."

Her face was straight. "I know, I'll just carry you and fly to another place and sign up a hybrid hotel that I know and we'll sleep there." Some plan...but no adventure!!!

I groan in defeat. "Ok fine, give me your ha-" I stopped as I remember there is a tracker inside of us. My eyes widen," Alter, there still a tracker in us, they'll find us easily." I started to tear up. She frown then she pointed me to our desk top.

There were some kind of metal round needle with some blood. Since when was that there? "Wow, how did you manage to get that out?" I ask, "Well, I put you in a very deep sleep and I toom out the tracker and mine too." Well then..

I grabbed her hand and concentrate on the teleporting. Ok, a forest with a log besides a tree with a nest on a branch. I open my eyes to see the exact place I wanted to go. Immediately I fall to the ground, yeah I passed out. Like seriously, the lab is very huge. If we did the adventure that Alter disagree, we could of take six hours to get out of the lab and plus, outside there still some guards.

I heard a scream. What was that? Who was that? Then I heard a branch crack and a body on top of me, breathing in my neck. "You thought you could escape? Didn't you, Nightflur and Alter." No way...Am sorry Novia...

--------------------------------------------
Hey meh cookiez! Its Dragonovia!

So...hehe, sorry for not uploading for forever. But I've gave you a long chapter so I hope you forgive me. Well, I gtg, am not feeling so good because am writing this in a car. Feel like am going to throw up at any moment. Bai meh cookiez and stay toon!

-Dragonovia Out!