Chapter 15

After the stressfulness of the Crowning Ceremony died down, Elsa could finally relax her rigid body. It was time for the Coronation Ball to commence and she was confident that she could make it through the agonizing night. She could hear the upbeat music of the ball and smell the devine pastries flooding her nostrils. All she was waiting for was her cue to enter. She heard the music start to fade, signalling that her time to enter was now.

"Queen Elsa of Arendalle," she heared Kai announce, as she elegently walked across the room.

"Princess Anna of Adrendalle!" he finished. Elsa glanced to her right to find her sister clumisly charge into the room and take the spot beside her.

A couple seconds of standing in silence Elsa could sense the tension between her and her sister.

"Hi," she said, trying hopefully to have a relatively ordinary conversation with her sister.

"Hi - hi me?" Anna questions. She nodds her head. She could understand her sister's confusion. After almost a decade of isolating herself from Anna - she'd be confused too is she was in her position.

"You look so grown up now. You've gotten even more beautiful."

"You look beautifuller - I mean not fuller- but - but more beautiful." Anna nervously chuckled.

'Surely I'm not that intimidating' Elsa thought to herself.

"So, this is what a party looks like. huh?" She said, trying to lighten the mood.

Anna let out another chuckle, but this one seemed more genuine.

"What's that amazing smell..." Elsa continued

"...chocolate" they both moaned out and giggled together.

Their conversation was interrupted when Kai introduced The Duke of Weselton. Elsa would be lying if she said that she wasn't disapointed that her conversation with her sister ended so quickly but as the new queen she had other duties to meet.

"As your closes partner in trade i'd love to offer you the fist dance." The duke said showing some of his "impressive" dance moves. She and Anna tried their best to hold back their laughter as his toupee bounced up and down with his movements.

Elsa, finally calming her need to laugh down, replies to his request. "I'd love to, but I don't dance but-" she cuts herself off as she sees black mist start to form in one of the corner. "... my sister does!"

Anna modestly giggles before she realized what Elsa honestly just said.

"Wait, what, " was Anna's reply before the duke dragged her to the ballroom floor. Elsa gives a slight giggle when she sees her sister staring at her as if to say 'help me'. She gives one more laugh amd then mouths the word sorry. Her eyes darted back to the corner where she spotted the black mist that had instead transformed into Pitch.

"What are you doing here?" Elsa asks happily when she got into his hearing distance.

"Did you really think I wasn't going to come to your coronation, my queen" Pitch questions with a slight smirk on his face, kissing Elsa's hand as he said it.

Elsa responded with only a soft giggle and a blush to accompany it.

"May I have this dance?" Pitch asked, putting a hand out for her to take.

"I seriously don't dance," Elsa says hesitantly " and besides that point no-one here can see you. It'll seem like I'm dancing alone."

" So we dance outside. No big deal."

Elsa looked at the crowd and then back at Pitch. "Fine"

Hand in hand, Elsa and Pitch walked towards the doors leading outside. When they reached their desired destination. Pitch took Elsa's hands in his and pulled her close. He started to sway her in the gentle rhythm that was playing in the Throne Room.

"I love you, Elsa and dont's let anyone - not even Jack tell you otherwise" Pitch whispered in her ear.

Elsa smiled and looked up with a slight blush creeping into her face. She prayed that Pitch couldnt see it but she knew that was highly unlikely.

"I love you too, Pitch."

She didn't know who made the first move, all she knew is that they were both leaning in for a kiss when they heard a crash...

A/N: Once again, sorry for the long wait my snowflakes. I've been trying to edit and fix the story up a bit and now i've finally updated! I've also been writing another story, so if you like Harry Potter you can go to my page to check it out :). And there's still more chapters to come! You can comment who you want to see Elsa end up with.