Chapter 2

Sage POV:

"So... where do I sleep?" I asked? There was silence before Austin smirked and said,

"You get to sleep with me, Flower Girl." My eyes widened.

"WHAT?!?" I yelled, my thick Australian accent pouring into my words. Colton rubbed the back of his neck nervously before saying,

"Well yeah... Drew and Cobi share a room and it would be weird for us so... we thought you would like it. Get out of your shell, you know?"

"I don't have a "shell" anymore, Cole! I'm social and have a life! Wait till' my friends here about this. They're gonna hate you, Colton," I exclaimed, clearly exasperated. Colton sighed and opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off.

"Whatever," I grumbled. Before grabbing my bags and letting a snickering Austin lead me to "our room".

~~~~~

After settling in, I started blaring Justin Bieber's Sorry.

You gotta go and get
Angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies
I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call a referee?
Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness
I know you know that I
Made those mistakes maybe once or twice
And by once or twice I Mean
Maybe a couple a hundred times
So let me oh let me
Redeem oh redeem oh myself tonight
Cause I just need one more shot at second chances
Yeah
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Cause I'm missing more than just your body, ohh
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
I'm sorry yeah
Sorry yeah
Sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

"Would you turn that off?!?" Austin finally yelled. I smirked and replied with a simple, "Nope!" making sure to pop the "p". With that, I jumped on my our bed and started dancing, sashaying my hips and swaying my arms to the beat. Austin didn't reply so I opened my eyes, only to see him gaping at me with a bulge hardening in his pants. My swaying and singing faltered for a moment before I smirked again and danced even more erotically than before.

When the song ended, I hopped off and made a risky move. I stroked Austin Jr. through his pants before saying in a seductive voice,

"Would you like some help with that, Mr. Knight?" he swallowed hard and flushed scarlet before nodding eagerly. I giggled and yelled,

"Sucks for you, Austin!" With that, I twirled right out of the room and into the kitchen, no doubt leaving Austin in pain with his jaw still on the floor. I chuckled again at the thought of his sexual frustration and started making a sandwich.

"Could you make me one?" I heard someone say. I turned and saw Drew casually leaning against the doorway to the kitchen. I playfully tapped my chin before shrugging and saying, "No can do, Drew."

He groaned and whined, "Pleeeeeease?" I laughed before dancing over and saying fine. I booped his nose and started making another sandwich.

"So," he started. "How are things with you and your new roomie?" I groaned and replied, "Don't even get me started on him."

"Oooh!" he squealed in a falsetto. "Tell me EVERYTHING, girlfriend!" I laughed and replied, "Ok. I TURNED HIM ON BY DANCING TO FLIPPING JUSTIN BIEBER!!!" At that very moment, Colton walked in looking shocked.

"WHAT?!?" he yelled. "I'm gonna murder that pig!" I chuckled as he stormed off. We could hear him yelling at Austin, "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING MY BABY SISTER OR I WILL TEAR OFF YOUR BALLS AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT!" At that, Drew and I exploded with laughter. An annoyed looking Austin walked in with a small bruise on his jaw and growled out, "Oh, you're in for it now, Flower Girl!" I squealed and ran, laughing lightly. These guys were funnier than I though!