The first time

MTT POV

As I walked out the studio just getting done with my celebratory 100th episode, I take a deep breath and continue to walk out to all the flashing lights and cheers.

I strut poses for pictures and sign the fans MTT related objects. Just as I was about to get in my limo I see and hear a tall skeleton running towards me. I smile and wait for him to come, he just stands there in awe and hands me a picture of myself.

I smile at his adorableness "what's your name darling?"

He just stands there (cuutte)

I look at his handsome well built charming body, his armor is fabulous.. He must be a royal guard.

"Your naaamme darling?"

"OH! ITS P-PAPYRUS.."

I kiss the picture at the corner and begin to write the note. Once I'm done, I hand it back to him.

"I hope to see you again. Papyrus.." I get in the limo and drive off.

PAPYRUS POV

I look down and read the note on my favorite MTT picture.

Dear Papyrus,

I know we just met, but you make my legs shakehope to see you again soon..
*kiss mark*
-Mettaton

Ooooh mmmyyyy gooooddd!!
My metaphorical insides shake in excitement! I have to go show this to my brother!

I run home and burst through the door.

"SAAAANNNSS!!"

"Ya bro? What's up?"

"LOOK!" I hand him the picture and point repeatedly at the side note.

He reads it and scratches his skull. "Hm, wow bro looks like MTT really has the shocks for you, you know cuz' he's a robot" he laughs

"SANS! I HAVE TO SEE HIM AGAIN, SOON!"

~At MTT's HOUSE~ MTT POV

I unlock the door and go to my bed and lay down. I've never really felt a yearning for anybody, but this papyrus he makes my robotic insides clink and clank...

I fall asleep thinking of him..