Begginning of Tragedy

Hey, writer-chan here hope you'll enjoy my story, its, my first time so guide me through it :-). I do not own any of the ago characters that will be in this story except for my OC enjoy.

Fire, I saw fire everywhere... not even the snow could extinguish it. It ate away at houses and slowly burned the flesh of people, my people... where suffering...

Blood, blood was everywhere, splattered on the floor. Those bandits and that man... that man that killed my dear parents in front of me, my caring father, and my loving mother. Why... why does the world choose to punish us, where did it all go wrong? What did we do to deserve this?

I struggled to get out of that man's grip, but I was a "princess" I was weak I could not protect my parents, or my people. Of course, I was only 6 at the time. I swore I would kill that man and his servants. They had knocked me out, and I could faintly see white butterflies turning black.. then I saw nothing but darkness.

TIME SKIP

6 years later

As time passed I still served that sick bastard, and worst of all I served as he's ''favorite'' slave.

''Miyuki dear~ you know if you married me you would be free, and be able to have anything you wished for, stop being so prideful and give in. You'll have riches, food, clothes, and servants at your beck and call, you only need to say yes.'' he would tell me tantalizingly 

'' If I could wish for anything then bring my parents back you bastard!!! I WOULD NEVER TURN INTO A MONSTER LIKE YOU!!!'' said I as I spit his way. 

He would get angry at my sudden outburst, and rebellion. He would curse me and starve me, but he would never lay a hand on me because of this cursed beauty that he claimed I had. The only thing that made it tolerable of living as a slave was that I could play with the new little ones, and teach them how to read in secrecy. They would call me "big sister," and I would act like it. Until one day they were too exhausted and collapsed, I knew what would come of them and I couldn't help them because the master always wanted me by his side.

When the caravan stopped he saw that they could not continue, and what was worst is that the forbidden woods were just up ahead, yes you could see it in his eyes, he was going to get rid of them. I leaped out of the caravan towards the children, but guards stopped me, that green-haired bastard was getting closer and closer until he threw them on the ground. As they tripped while running away from his sharp sword frightening them to run towards that direction, I could see tears flowing down their eyes, the horror of knowing what would be their future... they knew, and the last words they whispered was .... ''thank you big sister'' when they disappeared, and the only sound followed were screams. People had their eyes wide with flowing tears. When I turned to that man.... that same smile when he killed my parents appeared on his face. I could not control my anger any longer. 

I felt so warm very very warm it felt like my whole being was sweltering. However, I saw mist surround me, everything seemed to be turning into ice. A black butterfly landed on my shoulder, it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. More began to accumulate around me. I felt such power inside me, it felt good.

My entire body was cold to others, and it froze the guards surrounding me in a split second. I walked slowly to the man who killed everything I loved, and smirked, I felt the smooth sharpness of my teeth. He smiled back at me and opened his arms for me to come, thinking I was dumb enough to go. I heard voices in my head like "kill him'' '' he killed your parents remember?'' so beckoning, so sweet. 

 I stopped a few feet away and greeted his delusional hug by stabbed him with ice sickles. Again and again, until he was full of holes and drenched in blood. I enjoyed myself as I killed all of his servants and had the time of my life... I had fun.

Suddenly, I came to and realized what I had done. I did not regret it because I had slain a monster who deserved it. I told the slaves to take everything in the caravan and flee to start their new lives. Many thanked me and told me to keep a bag with valuables, at first I refused, but then I saw a familiar katana.... it was my father's everything in that bag belonged to the palace. I chose to keep the katana and my loving mothers ring, she said that one day it would be passed down to me, although my father didn't like the idea of me carrying a sword, but I had no choice.

I left with the bag to survive on, and trade for food. I had a change of clothes, a black dress that matched, my silver hair, I had a black cloak, nobody had to know I was the princess of the Yuki Kingdom, I had to catch a dungeon and take my country back, that green-haired bastard sold it to the Sindrian empire, I had to get stronger.