"What did you just call him?" Kaylee snapped her head towards her sister.

"Doctor Delvin? He works hand in hand with Doctor Richards and sometimes fills in for doctor Richards when he is not on sit." Florence said as she opened the window and waved at Seun.

Kaylee dropped her nutella jar feeling nauseous all of a sudden.
"That is doctor Seun."

"What? The doctor Seun? The one of yesterday?"

Kaylee shut her eyes and nodded trying to process it all. He was
A doctor after all" Kaylee's heart leapt for joy at the possibility that he wasn't a con artist after all.

"So why did he lie to me?" Kaylee asked no one in particular but expected an answer from her sister who was carried away with the doctor and the cops.

" Omg! Whatever made me think the cops coming was a good idea in the first place." Kaylee said looking worried.

Seun was approached by the cops and after a little discussion and handshakes, one of the cops walked back to the car and pulled out a megaphone.

"Mrs kaylee, mrs kaylee, please if you are in this building could you kindly come out? Your husband is worried about you"

Kaylee's jaw dropped! To think she was worried he would get arrested and what did they mean by Mrs kaylee?

Seun collected the megaphone shortly after and spoke through it. "Baby please come out, I didn't mean all the things I said. I love you baby! Please don't walk out on us, on our children. Little kelvin has been asking of you baby"

Kaylee was dumbfounded. He was creating a scene and other residents were peeping out of their respective houses. Some even came out to their front porch.

"Awwwnnn" Florence cooed beside her.

"My life is meaningless without you darling" Seun continued and kaylee laughed.

"Common sis go and meet your husband before he gets the media here"

"Bu- but I havent showered! I didnt even brush my teeth! Look at me!" Kaylee looked at her outfit as she spoke.

Florence rolled her eyes "I don't think your husband minds"

Kaylee contemplated before she rushed downstairs and out of the house. She had this undeniable giddy feeling inside, like she was nervous but excited at the same time.

"Ow thank God!" Seun let out an over exaggerated breath and handed over the megaphone to the cop. "Baby!" He ran over to her and scooped her up in an embrace. "I am so sorry" he took her hands in his and kissed her knuckles.

"What are you doing Seun? If that is your real name" she whispered but glared at him.

"Darling, let's just go inside and discuss this okay? He said aloud for everyone to hear.
She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as the cops approached Seun, who thanked them for their help.

"just doing our job sir." One of the cops said shaking Seun's right hand "you should hear your husband out" he directed the latter part of his statement at her before walking away.

"Yeah you should" Seun said with a pout. Gosh he was exploiting her.
He looped his arm with hers as she led him back to the apartment all the while conscious of her nutella breath.